AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.koukuasadventures.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA
A couple of impressions from our Bwabwata Concession.
Contact us for your African Adventure.
Regards,
Emile
IMG-20230410-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20230410-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20230410-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20230410-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20230410-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20230410-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20230410-WA0014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you are a fairly new Sponsor. Maybe give us some more info in general. Tell us about your hunts, what makes you "The One", exciting stuff ......something to pique the interest. Most of us are too lazy to do much research on things without a little more info whet the appetite :LOL:

Hello fellow AH friends,

Like 'buck wild' suggested, here is a little introduction.
I have been a member on this forum for a while but only decided to become a sponsor fairly recently, as you can see, to offer our services to the members of this great community.

I am a born Namibian and run Kou Kuas Adventure Safaris together with my wife Kirstin, an Aussie import!

I am a Licensed Dangerous Game Professional Hunter in Namibia and grew up on our Family Ranch in Northern Namibia. We are operating the ranch now in its 3rd generation and it also forms our base of operations, where we also conduct plains game hunts.

We conduct hunts across Namibia in some of the best areas, where we have hunting rights, but specialize in Dangerous Game hunts especially in our Bwabwata West Concession- Namibia's Premier Dangerous Game Concession.
We on occasion work closely with our friends, Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris, also a sponsor on this forum.

We belive in ethical fair chase hunts on foot, where the adventure and the thrill of the chase are just as much of an important part of the hunt as the trophy itself.
Where friendships are formed and experiences shared to form bonds and memories that will last a life time.

We strive to hunt mature, old animals of great trophy quality and belive that without the hunters and their conservation efforts in Namibia, Namibian Wildlife would be a mere fraction of what it is today.

We would love to welcome you to your African Adventure with us!

Emile

Hello, here a little insight into our newly constructed camp and the process.

IMG-20230507-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0018.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0019.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0017.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20230507-WA0012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics and gives a great insight on the behind the scenes action we hunters never get to know about.
I have heard that Bwabwata is one of the best concessions in Namibia if not in Africa and the World.
I'd love to know more about this specific concession you are running?
Do you perhaps have a species list with prices to attach?
I would be very interested in learning more on this area.
I've looked online and from what I could tell it doesn't really get better than Bwabwata?
Thanks so much
BigBoss out

Great pics and gives a great insight on the behind the scenes action we hunters never get to know about.
I have heard that Bwabwata is one of the best concessions in Namibia if not in Africa and the World.
I'd love to know more about this specific concession you are running?
Do you perhaps have a species list with prices to attach?
I would be very interested in learning more on this area.
I've looked online and from what I could tell it doesn't really get better than Bwabwata?
Thanks so much
BigBoss out
Likewise some prices please.

Thank you, yes there is a lot of work going into constructing a camp in a remote area. We are looking forward to hopefully sharing a camp fire with some of you guys at a stage.
Bwabwata is indeed one of the best hunting concession around.
Please see some of our other post on Bwabwata and the current specials we are running.

We are happy to assist you with any questions or concerns.

Yours in conservation hunting,
Emile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelisaWech

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?