Buffalo / Sable Or Roan Hunt Combo - South Africa - JKO HUNTING SAFARIS - 2024/2025

JKO HUNTING SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2011
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
jkosafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Burkina Faso, Zambia, Spain, Uganda, Greenland, Cameroon
Good day fellow hunters,

We are happy and excited to be able to offer AH hunters a killer deal on buffalo and sable OR a Roan bull for the 2024/25 season in TWO of our best and largest concessions.

Let us host you on a unforgettable authentic buffalo safari. Buffalo in these areas have been bred and grown up in the areas and both areas work on quota system so we have limited amount of bulls we can take each year.

Both the areas are large and expands over 55 000 acres each. Our area in the Free State offers more of a spot and stalk safari. In the Kalahari you will have to find fresh tracks of the dugga boys and then track them down in the thick brush. We keep safaris authentic in LARGE areas and not travelling between hunting areas at all. All species will be hunted in one area.

Both areas offer extensive list of plains game and 4 star accommodation. As most forum members know with JKO Safaris there are no hidden costs and trophy and a top shelf hunting experience are our top priority!

In the Kalahari you can also add a male lion starting at $7500.

Expected size on the buffalo and sable will be between 38" and 42" with minimum age of 10years old.

Have a look at this video of a recent hunt in our Freestate area....

Buffalo Hunting with JKO Hunting Safaris

Buffalo / Sable OR Roan Combo - JKO Hunting Safaris

6x Hunting days for 1 Hunter,
2x Arrival / Departure days,

1x Mature Hard Bossed Buffalo bull, (Like pictures attached)
1x Mature Sable bull OR Roan Bull,

* Observers or extra hunters can be added, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
* Pick up and drop off at nearest Airport included,
* No hidden costs, all costs are listed if applicable,

Total - $14 500 all included.

Herewith the trophy quality that can be expected:

IMG_2303.jpg
IMG_1967.jpg
IMG_1269.jpg
IMG_1746.jpg
IMG_1757.jpg
IMG_2203.jpg
IMG_2963.jpg
IMG_2316.jpg
IMG_5042.jpg
IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg
IMG_6222.jpg
IMG_8125.jpg
IMG_9131.jpg
IMG_9332.jpg
IMG_9460.jpg
IMG_9891.jpg
PHOTO-2021-05-07-08-08-38.jpg
PHOTO-2023-03-15-17-56-30(2).jpg
PHOTO-2023-03-15-17-56-30(3).jpg
PHOTO-2023-03-15-17-56-30.jpg
PHOTO-2023-03-15-17-59-59(1).jpg
PHOTO-2023-03-15-17-59-59.jpg

Daily Rates Include:

Also applies to hunting packages.

• Services of licensed Professional Hunter, Tracker, Skinner and hunting vehicle.
  • Comfortable accommodation within the hunting area during your stay.
  • All meals, table juice, coffee and tea during your stay.
  • All soft drinks, beer, bottled water and hard liquor in moderation.
  • Daily laundry services.
  • Field preparation of trophies and delivery to shipping agent or taxidermist.
  • Government license and permit fees.
  • Transportation from airport closest to the concession you will hunt,

Daily Rates Exclude:

Also applies to hunting packages.

• International and domestic air travel.
  • Chartered and commercial flights to, from or between hunting areas.
  • Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded or lost.
  • Accommodation before or after the safari like guest house etc.
  • Taxidermist fees, dipping, packing, insurance and transport to place of destination.
  • Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and camp staff.
  • Government tax on daily rates. Trophy fees are Value Added Tax exempt.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As always, I am open for discussion and this package is customizable to suit your needs. We can accommodate up to 4 hunters at any given time for this package and I am willing to work with hunters that will book more than one package at a time.

Thank you very much for the loyal support we have received from the forum members over the years and I am looking forward to host more members soon!

All my best,

Jacques Spamer
js@jkosafaris.com

Attachments

• IMG_6233.jpg
    IMG_6233.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamer44

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Saddlemaker wrote on Never Been's profile.
Thanks for getting back to me, I'll pass, Great luck in sell it . I don't think you'll have it long
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.