Since 2023
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.dksafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-02 at 11.54.44_26ed9f71.jpg

Hunting old Dugga boys is our pride and joy and hunting them the right way, is one of our biggest morals in Derian Koekemoer Safaris. The Lowveld is one of the best buffalo hunting areas in Southern Africa. With our hunting area bordering the Greater Kruger National Park the possibility of walking into a pack of Hyena or Wild dogs while hunting your buffalo.
Together with our fine Buffalo we also offer GREAT Sable hunting, all our Sable we hunted up to date are old heavy horn bulls. No small camps they roam the hunting area freely, all self sustainable. The hunting area is 9500acers of Prime Lowveld Hunting.
Hunting
your Buffalo with an experienced Dangerous Game PH is key to your hunting experience and getting your trophy, the Lowveld is hunting paradise and will not let you down this is where true African Hunting stories are made and never forgotten.
Myself or one of my hand picked PHs will guide you on your hunt and will make sure that you will have a hunt that you will never forget.

This is a limited package and no size limit on the Trophies.
This is $14 000 for a 1 on 1 for 7 days extra observers are very welcome our Lodge can sleep up to 16 people enough place for the whole family.

Price Includes​

• Accommodation
  • Transport on territory
  • Guiding by PH
  • Field trophy preparation
  • Trophy measurement
  • Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Laundry
  • Snacks
  • Beverages/soft drinks, local beers and table wine
  • Pick up at Eastgate airport in Hoedspruit.

Price DOES NOT include​

• Transfer from/to airport ( OR TAMBO International )
  • Alcoholic drinks (Hard liquors)
  • Gratuities
  • Gun rental
  • Hunting license
  • Gun permits
  • Insurance
  • Ammunition

Don't MISS OUT we have proper Sable in the Lowveld of South Africa.
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-04 at 13.23.17_bfd49b7c.jpg

Hunting your Buffalo with an experienced Dangerous Game PH is key to your hunting experience and getting your trophy, the Lowveld is hunting paradise and will not let you down this is where true African Hunting stories are made and never forgotten.
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-07 at 13.31.52_47864da8.jpg

If you’re looking for a experienced dangerous game safari talk to us hunting dangerous game is all about the experience of it and making memories.
2024 season Limited packages available

Top quality dangerous game hunting, on top quality areas in South Africa.

Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of high intention and sincere effort.

info@dksafaris.co.za
www.dksafaris.co.za

Last edited by a moderator:

Reactions: SLR
Last edited by a moderator:
We are blessed to have a well booked year so far, and we are grateful for each and every hunter that supports us and puts faith in us to deliver an exceptional African Safari @ DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS

We still have some dates open in July and October, the Lowveld is waiting for you and looking forward to sharing it with you.

GET in contact with us on
www.dksafaris.co.za
WhatsApp +27 60 369 6320

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-15 at 06.45.05_583db0ec.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelineP

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you