Buffalo & Kudu Hunt - $10,000 All Inclusive

Buffalo and Kudu package for me.
I'm thinking I'll take my bow also and pending time/opportunity look at bushbuck, Nyala, springbuck, or a few others.

Going with 2 other guys hunting (1 one a PG package, another doing a cull hunt), plus my wife, other guys wife and college age kids so some non-hunting activities will have to happen after I get the buff and Kudu.

BTW, Don one of Wik's PHs is an avid bow hunter. If you get paired with him, I think you'll enjoy his company, he is a wealth of knowledge. I hunted with Wik, and that young man has eagle eyes, and can judge a gnat on a kudu's ass, 1000 yds away. We bonded very well, even with such a huge difference in age. He made me pay for all my sins, climbing in and out of the mountain chasing Bushbuck, Kudu & Nuala. I cried Uncle once, but it was in the plains. LOL!!!! I can't say enough good words to say how good they are. You are going to have a blast with this group.

BTW, there is a game park nearby and I heard it was wonderful, it has the big five. I didn't get a chance to go, but planning on going this time since my wife will be going too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.