www.mattanjahuntingsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI ; DSC ; HSC
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa
Good Day AH Members,

The 2023 Hunting Season is coming to an end and it was a fantastic year for Buffalo hunts with some great old bulls being taken!
I've been privileged to offer clients some fine Buffalo Hunting in the Lowveld the last couple of years with great trophies taken, 2023 was great and 2024 will be no exception!

I would like to offer you the opportunity at a traditional, fair-chase Buffalo Hunt for the upcoming season. The hunt will take place in the Lowveld Area of South Africa, a top destination for Cape Buffalo! The hunting area is 5000 Hectares / 12 350 Acres with an abundance of Buffalo & Plains Game and borders the Greater Kruger National Park! Old school hunting on foot by taking the freshest tracks is at the order of the day and we'll be targeting old dagga boy bulls well past their prime, as a preference. We will be hunting self sustainable Buffalo.

Extra days as well as as extra hunters can be added!

Hunt Breakdown:
  • 7 Days / 8 Nights for 1 Hunter x 1 Professional Hunter - $2 100 ($300 / Day)
  • 1x Buffalo Bull - $9 400
  • Road Transfer to/from Eastgate Airport included
  • Total: $11 500 All Inclusive

Daily Rate Includes:
Full board Accommodation
All Meals, Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Local Beers & Wine with Dinner
VIP Meet & Greet at the Airport
Services of a Licensed Dangerous Game Professional Hunter, Tracker & Skinners
Road Transfer to and from Eastgate Airport, Hoedspruit
Fully equipped hunting vehicle & transport in hunting areas
Daily Laundry Service
Camp Chef
Field Preparation of Trophies
Delivery of Trophies to local Taxidermy

Daily Rate Excludes:
Observer / Non Hunter - $250.00 Per Day
Road Transfer from OR Tambo International Airport
Taxidermy Costs
Dipping, Packaging & Shipping of Trophies
All International & Domestic Flights
Accommodation before & after the hunt

Pick-up & Drop off is from Eastgate Airport near Hoedspruit which is a convenient 30 minute drive from camp.

Additional Plains Game Species are available at a 10% Discounted Rate for AH Members! Please get in touch with via email for a detailed Tariff List.

I'm available on email, WhatsApp or DM for any enquiries
info@mattanjasafaris.co.za | +27 84 469 6897
IMG-2420 (1).jpeg

IMG_2177.jpeg

IMG_1444.jpeg

I recognize that 2nd buff! Dieter does a great job on these hunts and loves to get close on the shooting, which is the way it should be. Feel free to read my hunt report here from this year or contact me if you want any references on this hunt. I will be back with Dieter next year in the thorns again!

IMG_3320.jpeg

That is an OLD bull. Look at the boss peeling off the head. Wow!

Great B&W photo. That's a bull of a lifetime if you're interested in old dugga boys like a lot of us.

Excellent. Part of the fun with Dieter is looking for these old bulls. This offer is another chance to do that. I'm already booked with him or I would take it!

IMG-2438.jpeg

Don't miss out on this hunt for 2024!

AH Members, I still have some dates available for the 2024 Season, don't miss out!

AH Members, I still have some great Buffalo Hunts available for 2024!

AH Members, I still have some Buffalo Hunts available and have decided to reduce this offer to $10 500 for those interested!!
IMG_7094.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElbertWadd

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?