Browning 71, M1 Garand

intj

Gold supporter
AH member
Reaction score
These are two more from my personal collection. These are rifles I bought for various reasons and have not shot them. Shipping and insurance will be $100 per rifle to the lower 48 US via FedEx. They will ship from Unknown Munitions (I am the GM), but Unknown Munitions has no involvement other than shipping them for me. Rifles are sold as is. No trades--I need to fund my first Cape Buffalo hunt this Aug.

Priority goes to the first person to do one of the below:

1. Make an offer via PM
2. Post an "I'll take it" via PM
2. Post an "I'll take it" on this thread

An actual offer or an "I'll take it" gets priority over inquiries, whether the inquiries are via PM or on this thread.

Browning 71 in .348 Win. $1350. Also have dies, brass, and ammo available.

IMG_4963.jpeg

IMG_4964.jpeg

M1 Garand in 30-06. I think this is one of those CMP rifles offered with new wood, barrel, and other new parts. $1450

IMG_4965.jpeg
IMG_4966.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5005.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
IMG_5011.jpeg
IMG_5012.jpeg

I don't a way to edit the original post like so can on Accurate Shooter, so I'll have to make a new post to lower prices.

Browning 71: $1150 plus shipping

Garand: $1150 plus shipping

I've always been interested in that 348. Seems like a neat old cartridge. That's a damn nice garand too. Great price these days. I'd snap it up if I had the cash handy but I've got it all tied up at the moment.

I have $700-$800 is new components and ammo for the 348 that I will sell to the buyer of the rifle for $350. This is stuff you can't find right now.

The Garand is not a collector piece, just a very nice shooter--that I have never shot. haven't shot the 348 either and have had both for several years.

I have $700-$800 is new components and ammo for the 348 that I will sell to the buyer of the rifle for $350. This is stuff you can't find right now.

The Garand is not a collector piece, just a very nice shooter--that I have never shot. haven't shot the 348 either and have had both for several years.
intj, let's make a deal for the 71. Can you confirm its got a 24 inch barrel?

Great, thanks for checking! I'll send you a PM in the morning and we can work out the details.
I'd say that you are going to love it. I know that I fell in love with mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavina8021

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.