Bow hunting in South Africa or Namibia

Welcome to AH :S Welcome:

You have come to the right place.
Lots of good outfitters around here that will be able to help you.

I just returned from a bow hunt at @Bos en Dal SAFARIS ..

Lots of new blinds were just built and several older blinds were refurbished within the last 12 months..

Pricing is competitive.. herds are diverse with many species options.. the primary property is large (14K acres I believe?) and several members here have hunted with @Bos en Dal SAFARIS that can provide you with references/information about camp, the hunting experience, the staff, etc ( @Mark Biggerstaff @roverandbrew @Wheels @kdenn @Gemsbok Gangsta @pattesonfamily and a few more that I am sure I am forgetting..)..

Th

Lots of new blinds were just built and several older blinds were refurbished within the last 12 months..

Pricing is competitive.. herds are diverse with many species options.. the primary property is large (14K acres I believe?) and several members here have hunted with @Bos en Dal SAFARIS that can provide you with references/information about camp, the hunting experience, the staff, etc ( @Mark Biggerstaff @roverandbrew @Wheels @kdenn @Gemsbok Gangsta @pattesonfamily and a few more that I am sure I am forgetting..)..
Thnx mate, I will contact them

As @mdwest said. I have hunted Bos en Dal many times. Nice bow blinds. Good people and plenty animals.
Here is one of my bow kills
IMG_3609.jpg

Looking for bow hunting in SA or Namibia. We are two bow hunters planning to come in July/August 2024. Large ranches are preferred. Hunting from blinds is preferred.

If you want to hunt with a serious bowhunting outfitter, I recommend getting in touch with Limcroma Safaris. These guys are by far the best bowhunting outfit my husband and I have ever hunted with anywhere. They have an incredible amount of bow only properties to hunt, and their understanding of bowhunting is unmatched. They are all bowhunters themselves and they will go above and beyond to make sure your opportunities are maximized.

I agree with @mdwest on Bos en Dal. They have great animals and great blinds. Staff and facilities are great. I am not sure you can do any better.

IMO @Limcroma Safaris is one of the best bow hunting destinations in South Africa. I have had a couple buddies bow hunt with them, I only rifle hunt now, and they took some exceptional game. Not to mention they have specific properties for bow only and have great bow set ups and amazing accommodations. Couldn't recommend Limcroma enough.

I’ve not taken a bow to africa yet but will get around to it one day, and so have been looking at many places offering archery. Dries Visser, Bushmen safaris, Burchell-Wolf etc etc. I would go with limcroma as they are tried and trusted on this very large member site.
But there are options and you should be looking at lots of them. Many places offer archery and don’t advertise it, but they are good at it and like to do it if you inquire.

Might chat with @jeff . I know he has now hunted for a number of years consecutively in RSA. He will have some suggestions.
Bruce

hi sir

we can definately help you

we run on a large area 13500+ acres, lots of hides, elevated and on ground and sunken blinds

will do an excellent deal for you

send me an email pls
stuart@tallyho.co.za

A
Hi there

Looking for bow hunting in SA or Namibia. We are two bow hunters planning to come in July/August 2024. Large ranches are preferred. Hunting from blinds is preferred.

Regards
Ahmad
Ahmad
Please feel free to email me for more details. We are situated on a 25 000 acres property in the north Limpopo, with good ground blinds.
info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers
Ernest

Good day, welcome to AH. Please feel free to contact me for more detail re our propositions on our Game Trackers Africa Rockwood Conservation area which is in excess of 33000 acres with more multiple blinds and 22 species to select from.

Howdy @AlDahas !

If you want to hunt with a serious bowhunting outfitter, I recommend getting in touch with Limcroma Safaris. These guys are by far the best bowhunting outfit my husband and I have ever hunted with anywhere. They have an incredible amount of bow only properties to hunt, and their understanding of bowhunting is unmatched. They are all bowhunters themselves and they will go above and beyond to make sure your opportunities are maximized.

IMO @Limcroma Safaris is one of the best bow hunting destinations in South Africa. I have had a couple buddies bow hunt with them, I only rifle hunt now, and they took some exceptional game. Not to mention they have specific properties for bow only and have great bow set ups and amazing accommodations. Couldn't recommend Limcroma enough.

:S Agree: This above exactly!

I had a fantastic bowhunt with Licmroma myself.. First-class operation in every way, and most of the PHs are all very expereinced bowhutners which makes a big difference. They have multiple huge "bow only" properties that are meticulously managed. Send me a private message if you have any questions and I also recommed getting in touch with Dan @firehuntfish on here... He is also an avid bowhunter who represents Licmroma in the States.

Howdy @AlDahas !

:S Agree: This above exactly!

I had a fantastic bowhunt with Licmroma myself.. First-class operation in every way, and most of the PHs are all very expereinced bowhutners which makes a big difference. They have multiple huge "bow only" properties that are meticulously managed. Send me a private message if you have any questions and I also recommed getting in touch with Dan @firehuntfish on here... He is also an avid bowhunter who represents Licmroma in the States.
Thnx mate

I will give you two to checkout. I hunted with Damara dik dik safaris (10000 acres) in Namibia on a plains game hunt in 2019. I just got back from a successful Cape Buffalo/ Sable combo hunt at Chattaronga Safaris (17000 acres). I wouldn't hesitate to go back to either place. They both specialize in bowhunting.

I will give you two to checkout. I hunted with Damara dik dik safaris (10000 acres) in Namibia on a plains game hunt in 2019. I just got back from a successful Cape Buffalo/ Sable combo hunt at Chattaronga Safaris (17000 acres). I wouldn't hesitate to go back to either place. They both specialize in bowhunting.

Thnx man
I’ll contact both of them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamer44

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?