bosendal.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunter & Conservation
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana
Good day to all members
We would like to offer the following buffalo hunting special to all AH members. As part of our management program of our herds we need to harvest a bunch of buffalo cows. Hunt will take place on our main concession a comfortable 2hr drive from OR thambo.

Hunting area offer for a true hunting experience with thick bush, open areas, flat land as well as rolling hills.

Our buffalo herd is over 70 animals strong. It is a self sustaining herd with old, young, femala and bulls of different ages
20200417_174259.jpg

The lodge is comfortable and offer all the necessities. It is fully solar powered and load shedding is not a problem any more.
The special is a 7day trip with 5 full hunting days package with a buffalo cow included

Price is $3900 for 1 hunter hunting a buffalo cow

If there are 2 hunters booking together each hunting a buffalo cow price is $3600 per hunter

If there are 3 or more hunters each hunting a buffalo cow price is $3000 per hunter

If you book the special any hunter that successfully hunted his cow can add another buffalo cow @ $1900
IMG-20220806-WA0036.jpg

20210624_104521.jpg

Bulls can be added to the package for $8500 per bull.
20220829_171332.jpg

20220530_144015.jpg

Additional Hunting days can be added at $280 per hunter. For groups additional discounts on daily rates will be discussed

Price include
Accommodation
All meals and drinks
Daily laundry
Transport to and from Or thambo
Hunting vehicle
Ph
Field preperation of trophies
WiFi in camp
1 buffalo cow per hunter booking

Excluded
Air fare
Taxidermy cost
Gratuaties
Acommodation before and after safari dates

Book your 2023 hunt and become part of the Bos & Dal Safaris family

Great offer Gerrit!
I have hunted 4 Buffalo Bulls and 1 cow with the Bos en Dal team. This is a great and fun hunt with a great team. If I could I would be back in 2023 for another hunt
Thank you my friend. Will see you in January

Save at least one for us! :D

This is a very good offer.

Bump, anyone that want to discuss this deal we will be at the AH dinner on Friday and we are in the Us till the 14th if anyone wants to meet up in the areas we are.

Some limited dates available. Great oppertunity for a couple of friends wanting to do something together. Also offering bow hunting
Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GildaHarkn

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….