Blaser R93 9.3x62 insert for 30-06?

JohnCZ

AH member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if a 30-06 will run in a 9.3x62 Blaser R93 magazine insert? Looking for a spare and have found a 9.3x62 insert new.
Thanks
John

Does anyone know if a 30-06 will run in a 9.3x62 Blaser R93 magazine insert? Looking for a spare and have found a 9.3x62 insert new.
Thanks
John

It does in the R8. I can’t imagine much difference but a quick call to Blaser would confirm this.

HH

For owners of Blaser R93, I contacted Blaser and they confirmed that due to similar case dimensions the 9.3x62 magazine insert will definitely work for the 30-06 cartridge.
Cheers
John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swizbills

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]