Birthday bb guns

CJW

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
We're celebrating the youngest nephews b-day today. The older brothers is a month later but they're both getting their presents at the same time. Of course I had to get the wood grain bb gun. They're each getting a full kit.

20240405_183405.jpg

Brings back fond memories. I think my first one was a daisey red rider and the next year a crossman 760.
At Christmas if I have a new crew at the fire station where I work I give the guys red ryders. Always a big hit

My first was a Daisy Golden Eagle (similar design to a Red Ryder, but with a "scope")

Then came the 760.

Today? It's a Crosman 2100. Why do I need it? WAAAAAY too many red squirrels in the yard.

My first was a Daisy Golden Eagle (similar design to a Red Ryder, but with a "scope")

Then came the 760.

Today? It's a Crosman 2100. Why do I need it? WAAAAAY too many red squirrels in the yard.

I've been debating a 2100. I sighted in the 880's beforehand and shot a little with them on saturday. I forgot how much fun shooting an air rifle was and was impressed with the accuracy of those rifled barrels. I wish they still made the 2200.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skylinedevelopment

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.