Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa
I have a big 5 / plains game combination hunt available for early 2011. Lion are hunted on foot and on a walk and stalk method – NO CANNED HUNT. The farm where the Lion hunt will be conducted is 1 500 ha. Item 2-6 will be conducted on a different farm, but still in the region. The hunter/s will be stationed on one farm only. Travel time between big 5 and plains game farms (10 min)(10 km)

7 hunting days, 5 trophy fees for:

1. Male Lion (5-6 year old)
2. Kudu bull
3. Blesbuck ram
4. Impala ram
5. Warthog boar
6. Jackal on our way for FREE

Price: US 19 200 1 X 1
US 18 450 2 X 1

Included:
All lodging and meals, local beer, soda’s, bottled water. Trophy handling and transportation to the nearest taxidermy. Transportation from O.R Thambo International and back at an additional US 500 per trip. Hunting license. Skinner / Tracker and licensed Professional Hunter.

Excluded:
Flight cost, Taxidermy costs, tips, the day before and after the 7 days hunt but can offer for US 65 per day. CITES permits. Bar account. Dip / pack costs. Al spirits like (whisky, brandy, rum, bouron etc.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VictorinaG

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]