Best Quad Sticks

They haven’t come up for sale yet, but check out the Spartan springbok quad. It’s a pretty sweet setup. My only complaint with the demo model was the legs were a little thin and a heavy rifle would make them tremble a little. They have since gone back to design thicker legs. I also felt like the demo was a little short. I’m 6,0” and 165# so taller and thinner than Rob Ghering the designer. The positive is that with the “magnaswitch” you can easily pick up and readjust the system without removing the stock from your shoulder.

I have used many different brands of quad sticks over the past 15 years or so

The best by far have been Viper Flex, if you are taking them overseas get the Journey model that come apart to pack

As long as you don't reverse into them in your pick up (I did) they are bomb proof

The problem with the Stable 4 sticks is they don't go down low enough for sitting, they also changed them a few years ago and the the joint that goes from the rest to the leg is now plastic and more liable to break than it's metal predecessor

I have taken out guests with the Blasers and find them a bit fiddly for quick shots and noisy
They are an American quad stick but you might like Gunstix. They have clips similar to bog pod so you can adjust for height and anywhere between sitting and standing easily. I like the simplicity of 4 stable sticks best though for standing shots. I took these Gunstix photos a few months ago for a friend.
IMG_4652.jpeg
IMG_4651.jpeg

I have used the various models of Viperflex over the years and highly recommend them. They are a bit pricey but I think they are worth it.

These are incredible. Used them on first trip in Namibia. 300-400 yard shots standing and quick.

Email them and they can ship to US np

Nordiske 4-Legged Shooting Stick

I have only found these in South Africa but love them.

HH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QIFFletche

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)