Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI Badgerland Chapter, NRA, Local Sportsmen's Club
Hunted
South Africa, Tanzania
My .300 WM loves 168gn Barnes and I have plenty of Barnes solids loaded for my .416 Rigby, so....

I have two UNOPENED boxes of Barnes bullets for sale. Price includes USPS shipping to your continental US location. (I will not do a foreign sale. Sorry.)

One box of Barnes .308 cal. 180gn TSX $50.00. Out of stock, but currently listed on MidwayUSA for $49.99 PLUS shipping, so it's a better deal than retail.

One box of Barnes .416 cal. 400gn solids. $100.00 This is the older, flat nosed version no longer offered (but preferred by many hunters). The current, round nosed version is out of sock, but currently listed on MidwayUSA for $96.99 PLUS shipping. Sill a better deal than retail because of the weight to ship.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

IMG_20210522_153904178.jpg
IMG_20210522_153951275.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the 180 TSX. I'll give you $60 shipped. Break the box down dump them in a bag, and slide it all in a Small Flat Rate box ($8.40). PM me your payment info.

Edit: I was thinking cardboard box. If the whole thing won't fit in a small flat rate, drop them in a padded flat rate envelope, roll it up tight and tape it, then drop that in a second padded flat rate and ship that way. Still under $10, easy-peezy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ValGodfrey

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}