Another newbie from Texas

bobster

Reaction score
Hunted
South African, Canada, New Zealand, and Colorado
Hey everyone, been lurking for a long while, now and joined the other day. Figured I needed to say Hi already. Been to South Africa 3 times now, and cannot wait to go again. Like everyone says, if you go one time, you will be wanting to go again. Been to New Zealand once, and Canada 3 different times also. All the rest of my hunting has been done in Texas and Colorado. Been getting lots of good info on here.

Yall take care,
Bob

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard, fellow Texan!

Welcome to AH Bob!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Fellow Texan.
What part of the state are you in?
Gulf Coast El Campo area here.

Welcome to AH!

Good day, welcome from us too!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome officially!

Hey everyone, been lurking for a long while, now and joined the other day. Figured I needed to say Hi already. Been to South Africa 3 times now, and cannot wait to go again. Like everyone says, if you go one time, you will be wanting to go again. Been to New Zealand once, and Canada 3 different times also. All the rest of my hunting has been done in Texas and Colorado. Been getting lots of good info on here.

Yall take care,
Bob
Welcome to AH

Hello bobster,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I look forward to your hunting reports and photos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome Sir

Welcome to AH!

Welcome from the Southern Hill Country! Always nice to have another Bob around;)

Welcome from DFW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RubenDurha

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.