Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas
Folks the SCI Kansas City chapter is sponsoring it's annual Hunters Expo Janurary 20th thru the 22nd. Pawprint Safaris very own Pieter Erasmus will be participating in the expo as previously noted in his US Schedule posting. It is my pleasure to host a Meet and Greet at my home on Thursday evening the 19th at 6:30 PM. Appetizers and fine Southern beverages will be served while we all chat with Pieter and just share hunting experiences. All Kansas City area AH members and SCI chapter members are welcome to attend.
Please PM me here if you plan to attend and I will provide directions. Don't miss out on this chance to meet Pieter in person along with your friends from here on AfricaHunting.com.

Charlie

Art & I will be there. We are looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a fun evening. I wish I could make that weekend also but to much going on. I hope some of you can swing over to the hunting show the following weekend so I can say hello in person.

Shoot I missed this post Charley

Oh I guess I need to look a dates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveI79146

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,