Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Netherlands, Portugal, USA [FL], South Africa [NW]
Hello everybody,

Jagd & Hund in Dortmund Germany will be this year from the 30th of January till Sunday the 4th of February 2024.

Who of our European members and maybe even international members are going?

Last year we had a small get together in the food court. I really enjoyed talking and sharing stories with the fellow members.

Let's see if we can make the crow even bigger this time. @VertigoBE @Sanglier14

Not sure if I'll be able to make it, as we are expecting my wife to give birth to our second on the 26th of January... Not quite sure how it will go over with the Mrs. if I would not be present the first days :D

Not quite sure how it will go over with the Mrs. if I would not be present the first days :D
Haha.. just take the little one with you. Win win situation, the missus has some rest and you can enjoy together with the little one. ;)

Hi DieJager,

Yes would like to attend, we couldn't make it this year, so hopefully it's pencilled in as its a great show well worth attending!!!!

Hi DieJager,

Yes would like to attend, we couldn't make it this year, so hopefully it's pencilled in as its a great show well worth attending!!!!
Yes, it certainly is worth attending. We will see how many of our fellow members will be attending. I will be there for sure on Saturday. Hoping to work out to being there on Friday as well.

Let's get a nice group together to enjoy a meal and have a drink together and share some stories.

Sounds good
I will be there, tell me when and were.
Have great day
When we are close to the date I'll certainly let you know. Looking forward to meet you!!

@Sanglier14 @Novice Huntress Shall we meet at the food court? What time would be appropriate. 1300 hours? Will send you a PM when we get closer to the show with my contact information.

If anyone wants to join send a message on this thread.

Halle 4 by the Zeiss club lounge ( in the back of the hall) for those who want to meet up and share a drink.

Take some pictures! I really would have loved to have been there!

Take some pictures! I really would have loved to have been there!
That is something I always forget...Try to shoot some today

Quick follow up. Was a great show. Unfortunately @Sanglier14 and I missed each other. So the meet up was not successful:(

Had a quick chat with @Lex Strauss SAFARIS . Nice to see him again.

Will try to upload some pictures. Hopefully next year more members and @Sanglier14 we will try again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherrylNad

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….