Member of
DSC, SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Adventure Delivered Daily

Come and see us at:

DSC # 3728
SCI # 760

For over 15 years we have offered one-of-a-kind products for the discerning adventurer. Whether you are traveling to Africa on a photographic safari, trophy hunting in Texas, or simply enjoying the finest hand-crafted pieces to be found anywhere, we know you will appreciate our safari-inspired products; 85% of which are available nowhere else on this continent. Our product includes our award-winning shooting sticks, Courteney Boots, Arno Bernard Knives, exotic wood Safari furniture

unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Come and see us at:
DSC # 3728
SCI # 760

african-sporting-creations.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelisaWech

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?