404 Jeffery builders

Competant gunsmith and it works so who gives a sh*t.....

Sorry it's 3+1. Just realized what I typed. I just went through the email transcript I had with Corlanes back in 2015. All the "smith" had to do really was to open up the barrel channel, make a couple of extractor cuts, put on a different set of sights that I wanted, and install a barrel band for the sling, install the new barrel.

I had Jim Kobe here in Minnesota do my 404. I used a 375 Win Mod 70 as a donor and a Cabelas 50th Aniv Edition Stock ( E-bay Purch) and Dougles supplied the Barrel etc.
fullsizeoutput_cc9.jpeg
Jim did what he needed to do and the result is great looking, fantastic shooting Rifle that I haven't had to spend a Fortune building

I own 3 .404j
#1 original Jefferies M-98 action
#2 original Rigby converted Mauser SSB
#3 Converted CZ

I prefer the original Jefferies
just bought a beautiful 404 Jeffery made by Montana Rifles when they were still in business back in 1999. it is a CRF which is great. still only bringing my DR in 470 for my elephant though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NatishaKin

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,