375 Ruger Brass

Mountaineer

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
I bought a 375 Ruger a couple weeks ago thinking about taking it to Namibia. I reload and am unable to find brass. Any known where I could get some brass for it? Thanks.

You will have to buy 300 grain DG ammo to get the brass. AmmoSeek should have plenty of options.

I've got some once fired hornady brass. If you're interested I'll count up and see what I have tonight.

I purchased a few weeks ago 3 boxes of Hornady 270gr factory loads from GunBroker because I couldn't find anyone with a minimum of 50 cases of brass, the stuff I found was small odd numbered lots around $2.50 a piece once fired. The loaded ammo was $63.50 a box. Hope this helps.
Tommy

When I bought my Ruger 375 I had the same problem.
I just kept looking, I ended getting some Swift nickel plated and some Hornady. Both once fired. It took a while to find it!

I've got 30 new Hornady cases if that helps.

It's been a year you internet warriors. I was asking in case he hasn't already, hence the 'if you still have them." I'm new to this cartridge and brass is hard to find.

Factory ammo is plentiful right now at fairly reasonable prices. Might have to just buy 2-3 boxes, shoot and then you’ll have fireformed, once fired brass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyHan

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….