338 250gr GTX

dtec41

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member, NWTF Diamond Life Sponsor
From Raven Rocks Precision.

2 boxes 338 250 grain GTX HPBT Match bullets. First “I’ll take it” gets em. Thanks everyone!
IMG_0013.jpeg

I’m not kidding when I say this is curtosy of RRP.

Dang it! Meant to post this in the pay-it-forward. Low post count equals low IQ I guess!

I'll PM you, but I won't accept unless you let me give you some kind of a reasonable amount, I mean it looks like we're not that far away, but shipping still costs. Plus, your other post made me go look and find the 380 brass discounted where I couldn't resist it!

I think when you join this site, you take the pill labeled “enabler”!

I think when you join this site, you take the pill labeled “enabler”!
To be fair, I finally went from Lurker to "member" when I got a 416 Taylor a back in Feb. I'm sure it's totally unrelated that the week after that I got a 416 Rem and then a 416/404JEF wildcat. I mean I looked around on here and not a single person was telling me no.

Sure my wife might have said that, but it was strangely muted compared to the warm loving and enabling community here (and the fact that I got exceptionally good pricing on them) :D

GTX’s are headed to Rez Exelon.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for it being in the wrong place.

Thank you Raven Rocks Precision!

This site?? Tell you “no” to buy a gun?? I had to look up how to spell “no”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrinidadOg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.