2023 Uganda crate home- Christmas in August!

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
Less than 6 months after leaving Uganda, my crate arrived! They are are better than I even remember! Stoked to have been able to hunt there and take some incredible game!

Thanks again @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS !!

20230808_130052.jpg
20230808_131503.jpg
20230808_133010.jpg
20230808_133056.jpg
20230808_134005.jpg
20230810_132252.jpg

How big was the crate and roughly how much was the cost? What was the route and airlines? They look great by the way.

Why you wearing gloves ?? :ROFLMAO:

What's plan? All Iife size mounts ?

There's some NASCAR driver looking for a missing wheel!

Why you wearing gloves ?? :ROFLMAO:

What's plan? All Iife size mounts ?

Hey I've opened enough crates over the years and had splinters or cuts, and I've finally reached the age where I actually learn from my mistakes;)

Plan is a few shoulders and the rest euros.

Last edited:
Nice, congrats !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LimbNoMo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.