AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
eshkeshsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
Tanzania.
This is one of our bestsellers, discounted exclusively for AH members and available throughout this year.

Hunt Details:
1x1, 10-day Buffalo & Plains Game Hunt in our Masai Open Area East Concession

Price: US$24,000
Duration: 10 hunting days + Arrival & Departure days

Dates: Current - 31st December

RATE INCLUDES:

1. Accommodation in our fully equipped tented camp and the services of our trained safari staff consisting of cooks, waiters, tent attendants, trackers, skinners, and drivers
  2. The services of a qualified Professional Hunter and the use of a 4WD hunting vehicle
  3. Meals including soft drinks
  4. Daily laundry, pressing, and housekeeping
  5. Field preparation of trophies (skinning & salting)
  6. Dipping, packing and crating of trophies plus all necessary export documentation
  7. Government fees, including Hunting (Regular, 10-day ) license fees, Conservation fees, and Concession fees. Kindly note that these can change without notice
  8. Government firearm import fee for 2 firearms
  9. Temporary flying Doctor evacuation scheme to Nairobi in case of a mishap

RATE EXCLUDES:
  1. Additional Firearm import fee (US$200) (Maximum 3 firearms per hunter)
  2. CITES permit
  3. Observer fee (US$400 per observer, per day)
  4. International flights, Tourist visas, and any expenses of personal nature
  5. Trophy fees
  6. Air charter hire from Arusha to hunting camp (price dependent on carrier)
  7. Accommodation before and after your safari
  8. Alcoholic drinks (can be requested)
  9. Gratuities to Camp Staff, Professional Hunter
  10. Hire of company’s firearms: $100 per Firearm per day
  11. Temporary gun transfer permit US$150 per firearm (for hired firearms)
  12. Cost of ammunition for hired firearms (Price depends on the caliber)
  13. Return, ground transfer to camp (600$)

A few Buffalo tags are available and the price posted above is valid till the end of this year. As usual, hunters who book are expected to write a report and share pictures on the site. Contact me via PM or via email at gm@eshkeshsafaris.com for any questions and for a comprehensive list of all available game animals and their prices.
Best,

Mubarak

full

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
What plains game will be available on license?

Trophy fee on buff and charter cost?
Best always

This is one of our bestsellers, discounted exclusively for AH members and available throughout this year.

Hunt Details:
1x1, 10-day Buffalo & Plains Game Hunt in our Masai Open Area East Concession

Price: US$24,000
Duration: 10 hunting days + Arrival & Departure days

Dates: Current - 31st December

RATE INCLUDES:

1. Accommodation in our fully equipped tented camp and the services of our trained safari staff consisting of cooks, waiters, tent attendants, trackers, skinners, and drivers
  2. The services of a qualified Professional Hunter and the use of a 4WD hunting vehicle
  3. Meals including soft drinks
  4. Daily laundry, pressing, and housekeeping
  5. Field preparation of trophies (skinning & salting)
  6. Dipping, packing and crating of trophies plus all necessary export documentation
  7. Government fees, including Hunting (Regular, 10-day ) license fees, Conservation fees, and Concession fees. Kindly note that these can change without notice
  8. Government firearm import fee for 2 firearms
  9. Temporary flying Doctor evacuation scheme to Nairobi in case of a mishap

RATE EXCLUDES:
  1. Additional Firearm import fee (US$200) (Maximum 3 firearms per hunter)
  2. CITES permit
  3. Observer fee (US$400 per observer, per day)
  4. International flights, Tourist visas, and any expenses of personal nature
  5. Trophy fees
  6. Air charter hire from Arusha to hunting camp (price dependent on carrier)
  7. Accommodation before and after your safari
  8. Alcoholic drinks (can be requested)
  9. Gratuities to Camp Staff, Professional Hunter
  10. Hire of company’s firearms: $100 per Firearm per day
  11. Temporary gun transfer permit US$150 per firearm (for hired firearms)
  12. Cost of ammunition for hired firearms (Price depends on the caliber)
  13. Return, ground transfer to camp (600$)

A few Buffalo tags are available and the price posted above is valid till the end of this year. As usual, hunters who book are expected to write a report and share pictures on the site. Contact me via PM or via email at gm@eshkeshsafaris.com for any questions and for a comprehensive list of all available game animals and their prices.
Best,

Mubarak
Only 2 more years and I can take you up on one of these offers :(

4,200$ for trophy fee and no need for charter costs as we offer ground transfers to camp Luxury SUVs. The drive to camp from Arusha or Kilimanjaro International Airport is 3 hours
Trophy fee on buff and charter cost?
Best always

What plains game will be available on license?
Here's a complete list of species available on a regular license and found in our Masailand concessions:
2 Baboon
2 Buffalo
1 Masai Bushbuck
2 Bushpig
1 Kirk's Dik-dik
1 Common Duiker
1 Harvey's Red Duiker
1 Grant's Gazelle
1 Thomson's Gazelle
1 Spotted Hyena
1 Striped Hyena
2 Impala
1 Ostrich
1 Steinbuck
1 Mountain Reedbuck
1 Warthog
1 White Bearded Wildebeest
1 Zebra

With trophy fee and transfers could get a buff for $30,000 range, which is good for Tanzania. Huge bosses on those bulls in fotos.............thanks for posting offer..........FWB
When your in that stratsphere I will get the 2nd Buff and cut the cost per Cape Buffalo in half...and get the Gazelles you can't get anywhere else.

If your in for $30K might as well make it the trip to end all trips and do the rest and make it $38K

Dead serious

Last edited:
When your in that stratsphere I will get the 2nd Buff and cut the cost per Cape Buffalo in half...and get the Gazelles you can't get anywhere else.

If your in for $30K might as well make it the trip to end all trips and do the rest and make it $38K

Dead serious
I think it will add up to a bit more than $38K all in with the antelopes. You might want yo ask for trophy fees on everything available;)

If you are really serious, you may want to spring for the 21 day license and book a few more days. I believe you need the big license to take lesser kudu, fringe eared oryx, gerenuk, or any big cats. I hear there are monster leopard in Maasai Land :)

At least that is one of my dream hunts for the future... with all the best park tours in the area added on, and a few more days on the beach with @Just Gina on Zanzibar :)

@TERMINATOR , ya good point on not trying to save a few bucks....the two buff option would be the right choice. @ActionBob .....while I don't have your option of sharing the beach with a beautiful girl, I would share my hunt with a Lesser Kudu. I think going north of 40K would be pretty easy here.............and still a good deal.............FW Bill

I think it will add up to a bit more than $38K all in with the antelopes. You might want yo ask for trophy fees on everything available;)

If you are really serious, you may want to spring for the 21 day license and book a few more days. I believe you need the big license to take lesser kudu, fringe eared oryx, gerenuk, or any big cats. I hear there are monster leopard in Maasai Land :)

At least that is one of my dream hunts for the future... with all the best park tours in the area added on, and a few more days on the beach with @Just Gina on Zanzibar :)
I have them

$4200 for 2nd Buff
$1700 ea for Grants and Thompsons

Thats $7800 more than 1 Buffaloes hence my $38k over his statement of $30k

I would probably add the White Bearded WB for $1700 and make it $9500 more

All of that can be had on the 10 day license

My point was simply that I would not spend $30k for 1 buffalo. I would spend $9500 more and have two buff, and 3 animals you can only hunt in Maasai. $15k per Buffalo makes it more reasonable, and closer to to say two trips for one Buffalo each trip in Zim or Moz.

But yea, if I was rich I would just do a 21 day hunt and license and kill everything

I have them

$4200 for 2nd Buff
$1700 ea for Grants and Thompsons

Thats $7800 more than 1 Buffaloes hence my $38k over his statement of $30k

I would probably add the White Bearded WB for $1700 and make it $9500 more

All of that can be had on the 10 day license

My point was simply that I would not spend $30k for 1 buffalo. I would spend $9500 more and have two buff, and 3 animals you can only hunt in Maasai. $15k per Buffalo makes it more reasonable, and closer to to say two trips for one Buffalo each trip in Zim or Moz.

But yea, if I was rich I would just do a 21 day hunt and license and kill everything
Well I like your thinking on the concept :)

I always add the travel, monetary and misery, cost as well ;)

Best of luck making it happen and hope you have a great hunt! Two years can go by quickly.

Well I like your thinking on the concept :)

I always add the travel, monetary and misery, cost as well ;)

Best of luck making it happen and hope you have a great hunt! Two years can go by quickly.
I always ignore the travel cost of airfares and hotels and pretend they don't exist.

Makes it easier for me to sell myself that I can afford the trips so I will book them. I am really good at fooling myself into buying things I want :).

Then after I am committed I go "Hey self...don't forget to get the air tickets and book the rooms before/after the hunt you idiot" Then I get mad at myself for tricking me.

My wife on the other hand is like "Yea...and how much will the airfare be? And how many nights in hotels coming and going? I am easy for me to fool but her....not so much ;)

This is a fantastic offer and somebody needs to do this. I’m 100% serious about that.

I just returned about 12 hours ago from a 2-week non-hunting vacation that was focused on Masailand. It was incredible, one of my very best African trips and the first that did not involve any hunting. It did include a bit of big game fishing off the Kenya coast just a few hours north of Mubarek’s area, thankfully.

I had hoped to hunt with Mubarek for a week at the end of this trip (which would have me in his camp right now), but serious health issues of a close family member made me drop those plans and shorten my trip, so I’m home instead of where I’d much rather be. Masailand is an incredible place that everyone should experience at least once in their life. This offer by Mubarek would be an excellent way to do just that. Of the five African countries I’ve hunted, Tanzania and Masailand is right at the top, IMO.

I know Mubarek, have spent time with him in Masailand at the beginning of December 2019 and enjoyed it and him greatly. He’s a good guy! I’d love to hunt with him someday and am sure we will. Do as Terminator suggests and add a 2nd buffalo and some other PG that is found only in Masailand. If you do some research on what most of the Masailand safari companies charge, you’ll quickly realize what a great offer this is.

You won’t regret it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJ1221

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,