www.splittingimagetaxidermy.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia
Ever wondered what it takes to be a taxidermist?
The Taxidermy Mounting Challenge pits one of our experienced Mounters against one of our creative designers in mounting an Impala shoulder mount.
We share the good, the bad, and the hilarious to give you a bit more insight into what it takes to be a world-class taxidermist.

This is an epic showdown you don’t want to miss!

Splitting Image Taxidermy can produce hyper-realistic replicas of your authentic trophy skull and horns.
If you are having your trophy mounted but still like the idea of displaying your skull, consider creating a replica.

421491824_900904195374117_6384398642341955843_n.jpg

That was a fun video to watch. Please tell me Muna is doing my mounts and not Julian:A Outta:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ab77buzz

Latest profile posts

I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!