Plains Game Hunting Package With HENRY GRIFFITHS SAFARIS US$4,300

Here is a few date options available for 2024 in prime time we have also a few slots open from Jan to April and September to December

1-10 April
17-27 April

5-15 May
20- 30 May

9-19 June

1-10 July
August is wide open,

Gents here is update on dates available for this year

Available dates

Feb open

1-3 march

25-31 march

1-3 April

7-12 April

16-17 April

7-31 May

1-19 junie

3-10 Jul

7- 22 aug

17 -30 September

October open

1-7 November

We very few dates left for 2024 thank you for the bookings the last week!

Available dates

Feb open

27-31 march

7-31 May

7- 22 aug

17 -30 September

October open

1-7 November

thank you for the bookings updated available dates will follow soon!

Available dates for 2024

7-21 August
15-30 September
October is wide open
1-7 November
20-30 November

Thank you Gents for the Support we are fully booked until 7th of August!

Thank you for the bookings gents we have booked a few of these already for 2025/26 season!

Thank you for the bookings gents we have booked a few of these already for 2025/26 season!
My family is one of those bookings. For any future clients, you should know that the positive feedback I received from former clients and the communication and throughness from HGS has been FANTASTIC thus far ... The excitement is already building for our adventure!

My family is one of those bookings. For any future clients, you should know that the positive feedback I received from former clients and the communication and throughness from HGS has been FANTASTIC thus far ... The excitement is already building for our adventure!
Looking forward to have you in camp!

Blesbok hunted this morning

IMG_9059.jpeg

thank you for the emails Gents , we have a few of these booked already for the 2025 season!

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt!

5-15 May

or 5-15 June is open!

shoot me a message for a good deal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanellFrye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek