Pay It Forward-Free

AZDAVE was kind enough to send me some reformed .375 Wby brass. In return I’d like to put up 100 Remington .25/06 cases. First PM gets them.
Thanks again AZDAVE.

View attachment 607273View attachment 607274
I'll take the 25.06 brass. PM coming momentarily.

When baby falls asleep, I'll head to the reloading room and see what I can find to offed up

Alright everyone, my turn.

Up for grabs is a brand new (sealed) set of Hornady Custom Grade dies in 25-06 (full length 2 die set). Item 546262 if you want to search for it and get full details.

I found I have 2 sets of these, so I'm keeping my open set I've used and giving away the new ones.

First to post an "I'll take it" gets them... willing to ship anywhere, as long as postage cost doesn't get outrageous (or if you want to pay for it).

Finally, as there has been some issues with takers not posting a P.I.F. item, members with less than 100 posts can absolutely claim these, but will be asked to post their offering before I ship.

17164302289053127406510958281715.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Up for grabs is a brand new (sealed) set of Hornady Custom Grade dies in 25-06 (full length 2 die set). Item 546262 if you want to search for it and get full details.

I found I have 2 sets of these, so I'm keeping my open set I've used and giving away the new ones.

First to post an "I'll take it" gets them... willing to ship anywhere, as long as postage cost doesn't get outrageous (or if you want to pay for it).

Finally, as there has been some issues with takers not posting a P.I.F. item, members with less than 100 posts can absolutely claim these, but will be asked to post their offering before I ship.
Great idea with your last sentence. I have seen more and more "sandbaggers" lately on here that will snatch something up and never post something in return.

I'm not sure how I or when I got these, but I do know that I don't have a 7x57 and never did have one. So, if someone could give them a good home just shoot me a PM.
free2.jpg
free1.jpg

View attachment 607535
I'll take it.

I don't have a lot of posts...mainly a reader here - but will post an item as soon as I can this evening.

Thank you @Tbitty !

I have multiple items up for grabs:

1) NEW Talley Scope Mounts #740708
30MM, Medium, Savage 110, 111, 112, 114, 116 - pre AccuTrigger I believe.

2) NEW SightMark .357/38 Special bore sight laser

3) NEW Birchwood Casey Perma Blue & Tru-Oil kit

If that isn't an acceptable amount, please let me know.

Please quote this post with a "I'll take it" and then PM me your address.

20240529_194136.jpg
20240529_192115.jpg
20240529_192025.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarylBerma

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,