Pay It Forward-Free

Paying it forward with some Broadheads. If you want them please send me a private message since I don't check this thread that often.

HeUlDj0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Up for grabs is a set of Holden Ironsighter rings. Never been used, they are 1" I believe. Message me to claim them.

1000002594.jpg

1000002595.jpg

Free to good home.

Leupold STD 2 pc base & rings, med, mate for Weatherby MK V.

18 Barns 270 grs bullets. U believe these are pulled.

RCBS non-threaded stand.

IMG_0615.jpeg

IMG_0616.jpeg

IMG_0617.jpeg

Some more free stuff, 55 pcs, Fed 338 Win Mag, once fired.

IMG_0618.jpeg

@Ray B. Yes sir they are, my bad,

If the MK V base and rings are still available, ill take them. PM sent. Will find item to post up later this week.

All items have been claimed. Please pm your address, and I'll get them out to soon.

@Smo1127 - 338 WM brass
@gprippers - Leupold mount
@WisconsinKen - 375 bullets
@Bourbon Trail - RCBS stand

Thanks!

Put up another paracord bracelet with heavy link buckle and pen set for the Leupold base/rings and its gone gone gone to para45!
Thanks coming and goin!

Gents, my apologies. I've been swamped at work, and by the time I've gotten off from work, the USPS has been closed. Please bear with me, I'll have the items out soon, and I'll provide tracking number when the items have shipped. Thank you!

Ok. Have some gun mounts I wound up as extras.

Two Weaver 162 Pivot Base Mounts #48162 for:
CIL 871
Remington 740, 742, 760
Savage 179

Weaver 58 Top Mount Base for:
Marlin 57 Magnum

Weaver 80 Top Mount Base #48080 for:
Mossberg 472, 479, 679
Western Field 772

155AB371-91D3-4851-B874-695D82129E15.jpeg
E4040F31-592B-488B-B670-0D0923B2F387.jpeg
74614DE7-BB5D-4D80-9A42-6B307EBE88E8.jpeg

I have a MEC 12 ga Shotgun Reloading Press along with a couple of charging bars, wads and spent hulls if you want them from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I have given most of his reloading equipment away. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use it. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!

I have a MEC 12 ga Shotgun Reloading Press along with a couple of charging bars, wads and spent hulls if you want them from my father's reloading setup. He passed away several years ago and I have given most of his reloading equipment away. It would have made him happy for someone to have and use it. I can text you pictures if you would like. Send me a mailing label and they are yours. Cheers!

PM sent.

I'll take it. Let's PM first.

Just sent you my info via PM.

FREE to the right person: someone who has a Remington Model799 or similar.
A new in package Leupold Std mount part #64005, fits Rem 799, possibly other small/mini Mausers

DSC_2969.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeLeblan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,