Reaction score
Website
www.kwalata.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Good day everyone!

I just wanted to thank all the members that came to see us at the Kwalata Safaris booth. It was great putting faces to the handles and also catching up at the AH function. For those of you that will be at the Houston Safari Club event, please come by our booth nr #359.

Kind regards.
Aj Fourie

Dallas booth.jpeg

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Kind regards.
Aj Fourie.

Enjoyed talking / bs-ing with you a few times, enjoy your first trip to the USA!

Will stop by your booth Saturday.

You yahoo’s going to Nashville? I still got plenty room fairly close to Nashville if u all get tired of super 8s. Jacques

We will be in Nashville, booth #2812! But first we are on our way to Harrisburg for the great American outdoor show, booth #5707. Come by and catch up, also if there are any other members planning to come by, be sure to mention AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MableWatso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani