Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Jennifer and I went back and forth on whether or not to have a big 50th birthday party for me. We decided we should have a big night for the big bday! She organized everything and I am thankful for that.
We had Peter Furler, fresh off the United tour with Newsboys (founder but now solo) along with Vota (Brian Olesen former Newsboys guitar player, and John Wooten) In San Angelo to rock the house!
I thought y’all might like to see a few pics from the epic night.
Regards,
Philip

1517A5B1-0E46-4FA5-9FB0-7F4360E8D6ED.jpeg
D52374F3-D7DA-49D3-A958-6BCA19400C75.jpeg
B6AB901B-7065-439F-B568-216A95BCB4BF.jpeg
BC70479E-5385-45E3-B0B3-53DFB2B84E2A.jpeg
57DE34BC-DDBC-41DD-B645-D61B717C64ED.jpeg
8D4A6CEE-C779-499B-8BCF-043561B79AAC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday! Looks like it was fun!

Happy belated birthdays and wishing you many more B-days! I gave myself a trip to Africa when I turned 50. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Happy birthday Philip!

Happy birthday, wszystkiego najlepszego!

Congratulations! I had high blood pressure and was around 10 lbs over weight at 50! You look great! Must be all that hunting? (y) Keep it up!

Happy Birthday and keep on truckin' this ain't no dress rehearsal.

Happy birthday Phillip!

Happy Belated Birthday. Did you gift yourself any new toys to celebrate the event?
No but I bought the lovely Jennifer a Tikka T3X in 6.5PRC with a VX5 scope for Christmas. I may borrow it from time to time!

Happy belated birthdays and wishing you many more B-days! I gave myself a trip to Africa when I turned 50. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Excellent! I can’t do that for a bday gift really since I go twice a year most of the time.

Congratulations! I had high blood pressure and was around 10 lbs over weight at 50! You look great! Must be all that hunting? (y) Keep it up!
Thanks you are too kind!
I was 10 pound over what I should be about 7 or so years ago then changed my diet. No cokes and French fries for me.

Very nice! Happy Birthday Philip!

Happy birthday, and wishing you many more…all afield.

Happy Birthday Philip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristaAdd

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}