Hello from Germany

Welcome to AH !

Herzlichster Empfang. Deutschland ist ein wunderschönes Land. Welches Kaliber hat Ihr Remington Modell 700 ? Ich benutze eine in .375 Holland & Holland Magnum.
This one is in 308 Win.
The most logical choice in this area.

IMG_20210117_163324.jpg

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Phil from Michigan, USA.

Welcome aboard Phil. Hunters from all over the world gather on this site to share their knowledge and experiences. If you ever had thoughts of hunting Africa the enablers here will do their best to convince you that going sooner rather than later would be in your best interest. I have a BRNO Super in 12 Ga. and 7 X 65R. My Drilling was built in 1913 and "liberated" by my father in 1945. There isn't any "brand name" on the firearm so I'm guessing it is just a GUILD gun. My current project is a BRNO VZ -24 in 8mm Mauser. I know that you will enjoy the time you spend with us.

Welcome to AH!

Greetings from the neighbourhood (lower saxony/ Germany). I like to see some more German Africa fanatics here!

Welcome aboard Phil, good to have another neighbor here, you'll find good friends and advices here on AH!

Welcome aboard Phil. Hunters from all over the world gather on this site to share their knowledge and experiences. If you ever had thoughts of hunting Africa the enablers here will do their best to convince you that going sooner rather than later would be in your best interest. I have a BRNO Super in 12 Ga. and 7 X 65R. My Drilling was built in 1913 and "liberated" by my father in 1945. There isn't any "brand name" on the firearm so I'm guessing it is just a GUILD gun. My current project is a BRNO VZ -24 in 8mm Mauser. I know that you will enjoy the time you spend with us.
I would love to hunt different countrys and dream of a buffalo my entire life

But i get dizzy when i see the prices attached to that dream. Sadly

But i get dizzy when i see the prices attached to that dream. Sadly
Me too!! That is why I've only gone on Plains Game hunts. On occasion, one or more of the outfitters offers a "cull" hunt and or a female Cape Buffalo. Keep your eyes open for these types of deals.

This forum ist the perfect source to get in touch with reliable outfitters who can create an affordable hunt. After being in Zimbabwe for two times I started a request here for future options and I now already booked the second hunt with the PH I met as a result to this request.
It’s worth trying!

This forum ist the perfect source to get in touch with reliable outfitters who can create an affordable hunt. After being in Zimbabwe for two times I started a request here for future options and I now already booked the second hunt with the PH I met as a result to this request.
It’s worth trying!
What a wonderful outcome

Greetings Warbeast,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Greetings Warbeast,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thst website looks great.
An internship sounds ideal to me ;)

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Hello there,

Have read a few times here and there and was always happy with the content.

So i decided to participate.

To my person.
Turned 40 few days ago.
Startet hunting as a little kid, prefer classic rifles over modern ones, enjoy most kinds of shooting sports, grown up with a shotgun and bird and rabbit hunting and turned to boar and red stag in 2010.

Took my first red stag with iron sights in broad daylight sitting in a tree, with an old Mauser 98 i started as a kid with.

Friend who taught me how to shoot and hunt handed this rifle to me after passing my hunting exam.
Sadly gunsmith ruined the rifle.

Used to be accurate with a Handgun.
4 years in the infantry and now building my house on the countryside.

Current longguns is a supressed Rem 700 and a Krieghoff Drilling in 7x65R and 12ga& 22Hornet insert.

Looking forward to this forum

Cheers
Phil
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drallan@12

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)