Harrisburg show 2023- Who’s going?

Any particular hotels that AH'ers stay or booths that are gathering places? Thanks

I'll be heading to Harrisburg this year. Not sure on the date but, it will probably be on the weekend. I usually make it a very long day trip and head home at the end of the day.

Just looked it up. Looks like a good time. Nashville could be expensive and not great timing for me. This would only be a 5 1/2 drive for me. Cake, compared to the solo trips to southern Florida the last few years. How many days to see the hunting booths? Primarily interested in Africa and Argentina.

It’s a really big show. I usually go for 2 days as i like to talk to a bunch of outfitters.

Really, I bought a gun there a few years ago. To bad things changed.

I'm planning on attending the first 4 days of the Harrisburg show this year, cutting the trip short to attend the SCI convention in Nashville.

I’ll be there the last 2 days of the show. Go every year. I’m from somerset, PA.

Roy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrittanyPa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]