Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, NRA, GSCO
Hunted
Saskatchewan, South Africa, Zimbabwe, 33 US states and counting
Hey that wasn't too bad...applied in Nov/Dec and got my approval today. Much thanks to Conservation Force for their work in expediting it. Also, there were a number of questions from USFWS that had to be answered with research around their conservation concerns. USFWS didn't rubber stamp it for sure.

I also have notice that my shipment is ready to export so we will proceed and get it to Coppersmith for importing along with other trophies from that hunt.

It was posted here with a lot of responses but happy to share the link again.

That’s awesome on the quick turn around. Congrats again on such a fine trophy and more importantly your contribution to elephant conservation through sustainable hunting. As we all know the absolute best thing we can do for any African wildlife is to hunt them in a science based and sustainable fashion. Bravo.

Congratulations!

Congrats! My shipment is on its way to Chicago as we speak. My father is going to pick it up for me to save some shipping. Got my permit in late December. Glad you got yours!

Congratulations, those are great news. What did you finally decide to get done? Any pictures?

Congratulations!!!

I'm still thinking about it and I'm open to ideas. I'm thinking about something simple to let the ivory speak for itself...nothing too fancy. I'm also leaving the ivory dark not polished.

IMG_4678.JPG

Congratulations, I like the idea of having them done in their dark non polished state.

Good news thanks for sharing.
Those tusks are going to look amazing.

Awesome news, congrats!

Love the idea of leaving the Ivory natural. Any plans for the ears and feet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlisonEmme

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.