Courteney Safari 11.5 UK

Caveman

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Courteney Mens Safari Buffalo Dark, size 11.5 UK. Very good condition, purchased from Rigby and worn very little (probably less than 20 times). I like them, they are just too big for me and for reference, I wear a 12.5 US. Comes in original Courteney box with unused brush, conditioner, and extra laces. $200.00 shipped in the lower 48. I will accept Zelle, Vemno, personal check (with time to clear), or cash FTF in Chattanooga or Atlanta.

Courteney1.jpg
Courteney2.jpg
Courteney3.jpg
Courteney4.jpg
Courteney5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

If you get these and wish they were a tiny bit bigger, let me know. I have the same boot in size 12 UK from Rigby as well, which are just a little big for me. I turned around and order a pair of Selous in 11.5 that fit me perfectly.

Would love to swap my 12's for a pair of 11.5's.

Mark,

If you get these and wish they were a tiny bit bigger, let me know. I have the same boot in size 12 UK from Rigby as well, which are just a little big for me. I turned around and order a pair of Selous in 11.5 that fit me perfectly.

Would love to swap my 12's for a pair of 11.5's.

I have 6 pair of Courtney's. I wear 11.5 that's why I jumped on it fast.

I think its time for a new pair. The one pair that I have I purchased at SCI in 1999 :)

Courteney Mens Safari Buffalo Dark, size 11.5 UK. Very good condition, purchased from Rigby and worn very little (probably less than 20 times). I like them, they are just too big for me and for reference, I wear a 12.5 US. Comes in original Courteney box with unused brush, conditioner, and extra laces. $200.00 shipped in the lower 48. I will accept Zelle, Vemno, personal check (with time to clear), or cash FTF in Chattanooga or Atlanta.

View attachment 606631View attachment 606632View attachment 606633View attachment 606634View attachment 606635
Interesting. I have owned three pair. 11.5 UK is 12 US.

Interesting. I have owned three pair. 11.5 UK is 12 US.
I almost think their sizing changed over the last 10-15 years. I’m a hair over US 13. Have a pair of Courteney from Westley Richards back from 2008 that are 12 1/2 UK and fit me well. Different model, has a rolled stitch around the toe box like a
Mocc. Went to get a new pair and wanted right size in short order, I ordered a 12 1/2 Selous from WR and a 12 Safari from Rigby. Both were too big, but the 12 was close. Returned the WR and ordered a 11 1/2 Selous from Rigby as getting a couple other things. The 11 1/2 fit great and have a solid gap in the toe area past the 13 super feet insole, and seem identical in size to my old 12 1/2 from WR.

So I’m at a loss on their sizing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enrique44Y

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,