Buffalo & Kudu Hunt - $10,000 All Inclusive

Beautiful Kudu bulls coming out of the Fish river valley. 2 packages sold. We have more packages available.
20230427_101541.jpg

20230505_095642.jpg
20230506_092354.jpg
IMG-20230524-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20230607-WA0039.jpg

Having taken this hunt in September 2022, I can assure you all this is a heck of a great hunt!! Great quality and numbers of animals, buffalo hunting can be very thick and exciting! For those wondering if this is a quality hunt, please look back at my hunt report or feel free to shoot me a message!! In addition to this package I added scimitar oryx, white, black and copper springbucks, bushbuck, bontebok, cape mountain zebra.

great offer from a great team!!!
Hey Colin great to see you back in pictures!!! I was beginning to call Wik Mr Hollywood given he is always in the pictures with clients but not you. lol!!! Hope both you and Wik with your lovely spouses are well!!! First class 5 star operation and family!!!

That sir is one hellava offer. If it was in the cards for me I'd book this in an instant, unfortunately I don't see being able to squeeze this in until my kids get out of college.
Just have them get a bunch of loans and then ask the .gov to forgive them? Seems like a hell of a deal...

I am one of the booked hunts. The 2x1 offer makes this even sweeter. I love hunting kudu and bushbuck and they have some lovely thick, steep places to seek them. I’m hoping success and time allow me to hunt a couple of the animals I’ve not hunted on the east cape yet. Looking forward to seeing Don and Wik and Colin and Leica again.
Save me some eland filet. . .

I am one of the booked hunts. The 2x1 offer makes this even sweeter. I love hunting kudu and bushbuck and they have some lovely thick, steep places to seek them. I’m hoping success and time allow me to hunt a couple of the animals I’ve not hunted on the east cape yet. Looking forward to seeing Don and Wik and Colin and Leica again.
Save me some eland filet. . .

Congrats! When are you going?

I need a waterbuck, lechwe, bushbuck, and eland. Any way you would swap two in for the kudu and ram?

Thanks.

Sent you a WhatsApp ...

Send Wik a WhatsApp or pm from this site. I took waterbuck, lechwe, eland and bushbuck in 2022. There is a report about on this site-50 with game 4 Africa I think it was titled. But buffalo is the main emphasis this time. Going in July 2025,
Similar to Gizmo I am putting kids through school and even with their partial scholarships it is not cheap.
Wik and family have their home property then a couple other large areas near ish the main property. Some I have hunted, newer ones I have not. The mountains are my favorite and that is where myself and Para45 killed our bushbucks. Mine was dumb luck, his was pure skill! You can pm me with specific questions if you would like

Mssrs Coetzee.... I am planning a Cape Buffalo hunt for April of 2025. 6 others in my party will also consider this but probably looking at plains game as 3 of 6 first timers. If I elect the 1x1 Cape Buffalo package at $10,000, what additional expenses can I expect with this package? Thank you for your response. Cheers! Herb Johnson

I need a waterbuck, lechwe, bushbuck, and eland. Any way you would swap two in for the kudu and ram?

Thanks.
PM Wik and Colin. They will work with you but I don’t recommend asking for swap outs on public portion. They worked with me a few years ago wonderfully this way but I just could not make the hunt due to work

Both options are available-but sharing a ph is a bit cheaper
IMG_8873.jpeg

Dear Sir,

Where (in SA) does this hunt take place?

Thank you
East Africa outside Port Elizabeth. You fly into JNB then a short flight to Port Elizabeth. From there a short ride to outside Grahamstown. I well remember the trip…poor Collin and Clare had to answer my 100 questions due to my first trip to Africa. I remember Collin asking me my priority for the week…I honestly told him “not to disappoint my PH” which was him. Fabulous time and experience!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyzhPRBep

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}