Autobiography of one of our most accomplished members

Sent another email. Probably got lost in the multiple emails he got because did not get a reply yet.

I have absolutely no clue ! I can inbox you Shaiaz's email address and I'm sure he'd be more than happy to tell you how you can get/buy a copy.
Please add me to the list! I have very much enjoyed your comments on AH and appreciate the sharing of your expertise. What a life you've had.

Congratulations @Hunter-Habib!

Interested parties: I have sent Mr. Shah a note regarding a bulk order for US-based individuals. Mr. Shah was very helpful last year with a book project I am working on and we have corresponded a bit in the past. If we can meet on the details for Baagh Shikari, I will return here with further info.

Congratulations @Hunter-Habib!

Interested parties: I have sent Mr. Shah a note regarding a bulk order for US-based individuals. Mr. Shah was very helpful last year with a book project I am working on and we have corresponded a bit in the past. If we can meet on the details for Baagh Shikari, I will return here with further info.

Please do!

AH Friends:

I have had a productive conversation with Mr. Shah regarding a bulk order of Baagh Shikari for the US. In order to proceed, I will need to get an accurate count of those of you who are interested in purchasing a copy. Just by guessing I think it'll be in the 20-25 range, but would like to get more feedback if possible - if you know anyone who might be interested, please send them this thread. I am still finalizing a few bits regarding shipping, but will follow up with you - I want this to be a reasonable proposition for everyone.

Here's how it will work:

1) Send me your name, address, email, and number of books you would like to me by private message.
2) I will confirm your reservation with a unique order number.
3) Once I have a final order count, I will confirm the cost. I WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT AT THIS TIME.
4) Once I have the books in hand, I will reach out to everyone on the list and will then accept payments and ship the books.

I think this should be a straight-forward process. Please let me know via PM (just to keep this thread clean) if you have any questions.

Baxter

Hello, Thanks for ramrodding this potential bulk order

Hello all - just an update. I am at a count of 9 copies thus far. Will tag a few members from above who expressed interest in the event they still would like to be on the list.

@93marlin
@A Frame66
@Mekaniks
@eyedok
@JohnD29
@Beck
@flatwater bill
@CEO

As the question has come up, Mr. Shah has confirmed they are hard back books.

I am posting the process again below for reference - thank you.

I have had a productive conversation with Mr. Shah regarding a bulk order of Baagh Shikari for the US. In order to proceed, I will need to get an accurate count of those of you who are interested in purchasing a copy. Just by guessing I think it'll be in the 20-25 range, but would like to get more feedback if possible - if you know anyone who might be interested, please send them this thread. I am still finalizing a few bits regarding shipping, but will follow up with you - I want this to be a reasonable proposition for everyone.

Here's how it will work:

1) Send me your name, address, email, and number of books you would like to me by private message.
3) Once I have a final order count, I will confirm the cost. I WILL NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT AT THIS TIME.
4) Once I have the books in hand, I will reach out to everyone on the list and will then accept payments and ship the books.

I think this should be a straight-forward process. Please let me know via PM (just to keep this thread clean) if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Hello all - just an update. I am at a count of 9 copies thus far. Will tag a few members from above who expressed interest in the event they still would like to be on the list.

@93marlin
@A Frame66
@Mekaniks
@eyedok
@JohnD29
@Beck
@flatwater bill
@CEO

As the question has come up, Mr. Shah has confirmed they are hard back books.

I am posting the process again below for reference - thank you.

Here's how it will work:

Don’t forget me please WTP0109

Don’t forget me please WTP0109

You are not forgotten ;-). If you have a number you are good to go and in my spreadsheet. The people I mentioned in the post above were those who expressed an interest on the thread but have not sent me their contact info via PM. Just want to make sure they get a chance before I close the books to place an order.

Thank you for organising this @baxterb
The more people will have this book in their collection, the more Mr Habib’s legacy will live on.

I'm interested as well and will send you a PM @baxterb Thank you for coordinating.

If it is not too much trouble, I'd love to have a signed copy. Don't mind chipping in a little more for that either.

I'm interested as well and will send you a PM @baxterb Thank you for coordinating.

If it is not too much trouble, I'd love to have a signed copy. Don't mind chipping in a little more for that either.
If a signed copy is available I would pay more for it as well!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GailZook1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,