Argentina Combo Planning Recommendations

DDSD

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Hey y'all,
This forum has been such a tremendous help. I got so much help and recommendations on my first African safari! Now, a friend and I are looking to travel to Argentina in the next 2-3 years so we are in the planning stages. He wants to hunt ducks / doves and I want to hunt red deer during the roar and maybe a blackbuck. Is there a possibility of combining both hunt in a 7 day (hunting days) trip. We hunt ducks / doves for 2 or 3 days then hunt red deer / blackbuck for the remainder. I have read so many tremendous reviews here about hunting in Argentina. Is this a possibility? Thanks for any help!

You can combine doves and red stag. Stag are hunted during the roar (March time frame) and outfitters can offer a combo hunt for them (also black buck and wild boar).

Wildfowl are hunted in the Southern Hemisphere's fall and winter. June thru August is the height of that season.

One our sponsors, @ROCKET MG Hunting https://mghunting.com/ , with whom I have hunted stag, wildfowl and ducks, could put together a great stag and dove hunt.

@Tanks just completed one.

Thank you for info, Red Leg! Very help. I appreciate it.

All with MG Hunting. They can also put you on black buck or even free range water buffalo.

Red Stag
arg10.jpg

Doves
argentina doves.jpg

Wildfowl
Best Morning - 58 ducks - 10 species

Perdiz
Perdiz Hunting Argentina

Hey y'all,
This forum has been such a tremendous help. I got so much help and recommendations on my first African safari! Now, a friend and I are looking to travel to Argentina in the next 2-3 years so we are in the planning stages. He wants to hunt ducks / doves and I want to hunt red deer during the roar and maybe a blackbuck. Is there a possibility of combining both hunt in a 7 day (hunting days) trip. We hunt ducks / doves for 2 or 3 days then hunt red deer / blackbuck for the remainder. I have read so many tremendous reviews here about hunting in Argentina. Is this a possibility? Thanks for any help!
Hello! I´ll send you some information on private!

Hey Sir,
We have many early birds package for nexts season, for Red Stag, Blackbuck, and doves.

I will send more information on private!

Best Regards,
Federico
4dacdbd2-436f-40a3-99f3-2a5383516226.JPG
7e6daa41-1857-499f-b257-85207e1197ba.JPG
PHOTO-2023-04-13-13-01-35.jpg
PHOTO-2022-08-23-12-01-29.jpg
PHOTO-2022-06-22-12-06-06 (2).jpg

gf2019.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young35E89

Latest profile posts

We bagged a big old buff with hunter from Norway check out our post!!

I live in Tyler Texas. I like Ruger single action revolvers Ruger rifles, and Marlin and Winchester lever guns.
SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,