AH Get Together In Nashville During Safari Club International (SCI) Convention 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CAustin
Are you planning on attending DSC and SCI next year? Will be great to see you again! Maybe you will have more kale recipes for me? ;) @ActionBob loves the last one you shared with me! :E Rofl:
Just Gina I will be at SCI the good Lord willing. In 30 plus years of food service I never found a better kale recipe so the one I shared will have to do. Say hello to Bob for me.

I'll be at DSC and SCI this coming winter, looking forward to meeting more of you! Everyone I have gotten together with so far here in Texas has been an absolute delight. @rookhawk hope you make it down for DSC!

I would like to attend depending on the night and location.

As of now there's plenty of hotels available at walking distance (less than a mile)
Hilton, Renaissance, Hilton Garden Inn, Grand Hyatt etc..
Yes but don’t delay!

Folks, I will be posting a new thread in the next coming week or so regarding the plans for the get together at SCI, I am currently waiting to hear back from the venue we used last year.
I do believe Friday worked best for most and will look to keep it on Friday if that is in agreeance for the majority.

I will keep everyone posted.

Nathan
I think Friday is good. Thursday is the Night Of the Hunter SCI awards followed by a big concert while Saturday is the big finale banquet. Friday is just usually a normal banquet and auction at SCI. We attend many of them but certainly can’t make them all.
Friday for the AH get together will likely have the best attendance
Philip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaniloEato

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani