AH Get Together Dinner In Dallas During Dallas Safari Club (DSC) Convention 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone could post the link here for the 2024 thread when it gets started that would be appreciated!
Not yet announced, working on putting together the AH Get Together.

Is this event always on Friday? Making travel plans and want to accommodate to make sure I make this as last year was my first and it was a great time!
In recent past years the dinner has been on Friday nights. But the person (s) that put the dinner together may not make this decision until the final issues are known . In other words you still may not know until the dinner is advertised on this forum.

In recent past years the dinner has been on Friday nights. But the person (s) that put the dinner together may not make this decision until the final issues are known . In other words you still may not know until the dinner is advertised on this forum.
The dinner has both been put together and advertised for Friday night

The dinner has both been put together and advertised for Friday night
I think you’re confusing SCI and DSC. The post from Wednesday says this is still being worked out for DSC. They announced a Friday dinner for SCI.

I think you’re confusing SCI and DSC. The post from Wednesday says this is still being worked out for DSC. They announced a Friday dinner for SCI.
My bad. I am speaking of SCI not DSC

I Finally booked 2 rooms. after calling a handful of hotels listed as having blocked rooms on the SCI page. I got a great rate. They are going fast.

1 block from the convention center. Last year we were 1/2 hour drive. due to waiting too long to book. Nashville booked and had higher attendance than Vegas. So I was caught off guard.

Anything finalized with respect to DSC 2024?

I'm interested in the get together at Dallas

Hi I won’t be in the states until end of January so unfortunately I won’t even attend DSC next year .. But definitely I will plan to sponsor and attend in 2025 .. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanellFrye

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek