SBT

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, SCI, DU
Hunted
Tanzania, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Has anyone hunted in the Doma or Maninga Conservancy of Zimbabwe for leopard over the past couple years? If so, I'd be anxious to hear of your experience and what you think of the area as a leopard/sable choice.

Has anyone hunted in the Doma or Maninga Conservancy of Zimbabwe for leopard over the past couple years? If so, I'd be anxious to hear of your experience and what you think of the area as a leopard/sable choice.

Have just seen your question now. havent been on the site for a while.

Doma has good sable and leopard. Choose the right operator (I would recomend Doma Safaris with PH Gordon Duncan) and you should be more than Happy

The most beautiful area I ever hunter. Was there just after the fires and the new grasses just sprouted. Heaps of sable and with some hard work I am sure you’ll get your hands on a 40 incher. Some buff around, lots of chobe bushbuck and bushpigs in every thicket! I didn’t hunt leopard but was told they are around. Good hunting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imperiasolaparks

Latest profile posts

another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!