Winchester M70 375 H&H Black Composite Stock

ActionBob

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Texas Hill Country, Central Minnesota, SW Kansas.
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NRA life, DSC, SCI
Hunted
Minnesota, Texas, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, British Columbia, Argentina, Kansas, Macedonia, Australia, Tanzania, Iceland
This is Gina's rifle. She has a Rigby in 9.3x62. A CZ 404 Jeffrey, and a Chapuis 375 H&H double so she decided to part ways with this one. The LOP has been shortened just a bit to 13.25"

Includes scope bases that look like Warnes. The metal on this rifle is also black. Great gun for stalking as the whole thing is blacked out.

$1200 shipped.

41426.jpeg
41424.jpeg
41425.jpeg
41428.jpeg
41430.jpeg
41434.jpeg
41437.jpeg
41440.jpeg

12 hour special! We will be driving from Central Minnesota to Nashville. Then from there to Dallas and on to San Antonio, then up to Fredericksburg and Tulsa Oklahoma and back.

Save some cost if you are somewhere convenient along that route and we can meet. PM me or @Just Gina to work out a deal;)

12 hour special! We will be driving from Central Minnesota to Nashville. Then from there to Dallas and on to San Antonio, then up to Fredericksburg and Tulsa Oklahoma and back.

Save some cost if you are somewhere convenient along that route and we can meet. PM me or @Just Gina to work out a deal;)

Wasn't there a 450-400 in there too somewhere or a .404?

Wasn't there a 450-400 in there too somewhere or a .404?
@375er
Yes sir! I also have a Chapuis 450-400 NE 3”
Good Memory! And yes, I have the .404 Jeff that ironically, I purchased from @ActionBob back when we were just 2 friends talking about hunting all the time! :)

What a drive!!!

What a drive!!!
Eh, yea but it's over time with several stops. And in Gina's new Wagoneer so very comfy. Love the air suspension;)

This gun is officially sold. Thank you @Treemantwo
Thank you to all that expressed interest!
For future reference, Treemantwo was great to deal with and it was a smooth transaction.
Bob is driving but we wanted to update that it is sold.

:) Gina

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KieraVazqu

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.