WIN a FREE Hunt In Romania Valued at US$2,650 for 1 Hunter from HUNTROMANIA for 2022 in a Random Drawing Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUNTROMANIA

This contest is closed. The winner will be announced by January 5, 2022 in this thread.

Congratulations @Trent R your entry #952 is the winner! Be sure to claim your prize with @HUNTROMANIA within the next 21 days from the date of the posting notice in this thread.

Feel free to contact Marius Victor Merutiu from @HUNTROMANIA by email at contact@huntromania.com or PM.

Screen Shot 2022-01-03 at 10.17.15 AM.png

Congrats! You will have a nice hunt. I did hunt with Marius a few years back. My group all got very nice stags. I also did get a nice boar and the last evening also a real nice roe buck.
good luck.

Congratulations!

Congrats and thanks to Hunt Romania for putting together!

Congrats to the winner and thank you to @HUNTROMANIA for organising this! Good luck on the hunt and we look forward to the report :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mmmk

Latest profile posts

another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!