Wanted Merkel Takedown Case For Double Rifle

rhoward252

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Good evening, Friends. I recently acquired a Merkel .470 NE Double and I am looking for a Merkel-branded takedown case for it. I can't find anything on the usual firearm and auction sites. When I do a Google search, I find one listed at a shop in Texas, but it is sold. I have a generic takedown case that I could use, but this rifle is very nice and I would really like to find a "correct" case for it. Please let me know if you have one or if you can point me in the right direction.

Thx,

Jake

I have one from a .500. I will dig it out and take pics for you. PM me your email address and I will send it them to you.

I'm waiting to hear back from one member when he completes his work obligations, but I'm still in search of this case. Please message me if you have one that you are willing to sell.

I have many English and European gun cases that could be fit to a Merkel. You then apply a Merkel trade label to the interior.

Thank you to everyone that made an effort. I have reached an agreement with Lance Hopper on his case.

That's the one that I mentioned in the original post that comes up on Google searches, but is already sold. Thanks for trying though, Stompbox. I really appreciate the help!
Sorry about that, I came across it while trying to find a couple of Merkel cases for two barrel sets that I have. if you come across any for two barrel sets, let me know.

Sorry about that, I came across it while trying to find a couple of Merkel cases for two barrel sets that I have. if you come across any for two barrel sets, let me know.
No worries, Stompbox. I appreciate the help. I bought a nice leather-lined case from Lance. I'm also looking for a Verney-Carron case for my safari azur if you happen to stumble across one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PedroGlado

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg