Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Well guys with all that has happened this year I thought I would try and do a semi live hunt thread for you all. Myself and best friend Baron are loaded and headed to @gizmo Rockin G Ranch for three days. We have Bison, Fallow and Whitetail does on list plus who knows.

We have a 9 hour drive ahead of us and hope it is uneventful. Will keep you all updated as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m looking forward to this Mark. Have a safe trip!

Tell Bo hello for me.

Sounds like you guys are going to fill the freezer over the next few days...

Hope you took a bunch of coolers!

Looking forward to it. Enjoy !

Tell Bo hello for me.

Sounds like you guys are going to fill the freezer over the next few days...

Hope you took a bunch of coolers!

Bo is not on this trip. Baron is with me. Yes we have a bunch of coolers!

Mark it was great to see you again and to meet Baron. Lemme know if y’all need anything and ask Justin or Kelly and they can give you the wifi password. I can also send it to you via WhatsApp if necessary. Y’all have fun!

Mark it was great to see you again and to meet Baron. Lemme know if y’all need anything and ask Justin or Kelly and they can give you the wifi password. I can also send it to you via WhatsApp if necessary. Y’all have fun!

Kelly and Justin have us taken care of. Just sat down to a great meal!
IMG_1128.JPG

Post a picture of Kelly and Justin if you get a chance.
How’s the weather?

Best of luck, look forward to the full report! Great looking meal and lodging!

Sounds like a fun hunt Mark, what rifles and calibers will you be using?

Sounds like a fun hunt Mark, what rifles and calibers will you be using?

I have my Custom Remington 700 375 HH for Bison with 300 gr Swift Aframes and packing my Remington 700 custom 308 suppressed for others. Baron packing Custom Rem 700 308
Both 308 are shooting Barnes 168 TTSX

Back at camp for breakfast now.
Played tag with the Bison this morning. Two good stalks but herd is jumpy. We have backed out for a break and let them settle down.
IMG_1137.JPG
IMG_1138.JPG

I will tell you it ain’t no cake walk hunting the Bison.

Back at camp for breakfast now.
Played tag with the Bison this morning. Two good stalks but herd is jumpy. We have backed out for a break and let them settle down. View attachment 381363View attachment 381362

I will tell you it ain’t no cake walk hunting the Bison.
Looks like a beautiful morning. Bison hunting certainly isn’t a easy task most of the time. They can be very challenging to get close to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pistol Pete

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.