Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
South Africa
There should be a mandatory amendment attached to this, any, and all other such bills of this nature stating that once such bill has passed all anti hunting, animal rights or any other such so called animal conservation organizations, a long with a mandatory conservation tax of 10% on earnings of all members and contributors to such organizations to be immediately mandated in accumulative pay 100%+ in financial economic aid and animal conservation assistance to each and every country individually for their individual losses of revenue, formerly provided by hunters' dollars, on a quarterly annual basis. Any such failure by one or more organizations or 1% of total members or individuals associated with any such organization(s) to fulfill any part of the financial economic aid or animal conservation assistance the law is instantly and without restrictions null and void. At which time hunters will be immediately allowed and authorized to hunt, kill, and import any parts of legally hunted game animals from countries previously affected by said law.

0nce these involuntary monies start coming out of organizations' funds and individuals' pay checks to make up for the loss of what was previously hunters' dollars used for animal conservation efforts these organizations and individuals will be begging for such laws to be annulled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EveHindwoo

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!
swashington wrote on 112Savage's profile.
May be interested in that LH Ruger in 375R. got any pics?