Trollin', trollin', trollin', keep them bullets killin', Brrrrger.

Hogpatrol

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Atglen Sportsmen's Club, NRA, SCI
Hunted
RSA, DE, NJ, PA, KS, TX, ME
Awful quiet lately. I mean no big controversies. May as well stir the pot. Berger out with new .375 solids. Let the blood boil. Probably try the new .410 on my next buffalo or elephant.

a-stirring.gif

Attachments

• Berger Bullets | Rifle Bullets.pdf
    596.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Berger Bullets | New Products.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Awful quiet lately. I mean no big controversies. May as well stir the pot. Berger out with new .375 solids. Let the blood boil. Probably try the new .410 on my next buffalo or elephant.

View attachment 580530

Rowdy Yates will do the testing I suppose?

View attachment 580530

Looking at that second quote I wonder how they have so many different calibers.

"All bullets are made with one die"

I just know that the Hybrid Hunter 140 gr is deadly out of my .270 on Pronghorn.

.528 BC makes it a great choice in Pronghorn country

I would be hard pressed to move away from Swift A-Frame or TBBC on Cape Buffalo mainly because I know how those perform and am not real interested in experimenting when pulling the trigger on Black Death

Last edited:
Hahaha!
I am a fan of Berger bullets on deer and elk. I’ve had very good results with 180 gr. out of a 7 mm rem mag.
I bet these would be fantastic on PG. But so is most everything else that comes out of a .375.
DG… I can only imagine the deflection, probably want to shoot that at a big bodied animal while standing behind a riot shield.

I figure they'll work in the .375 Chey Tac. The 379 grain should hit close to 2900 FPS.

My 210 berger vldh and 175vldh have done well for me,,, I am skeptical on big bones and bad angle though. But they shoot really well. Hit a white tail broad side right behind the shoulder and they have never taken another step for me.
I still would take a barnes to elk camp or africa,,,,,sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pistol Pete

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.