Trigger suggestions for Whitworth Interarms .375 H&H

Update:

Had Wayne install Timney trigger. Also had him put a NEGC 3-position safety on the bolt. Replaced bolt shroud and blued all the new parts to match. Works and looks great!
IMG_3243.jpeg

Update:

Had Wayne install Timney trigger. Also had him put a NEGC 3-position safety on the bolt. Replaced bolt shroud and blued all the new parts to match. Works and looks great!View attachment 595076
Nice. I didn't think Wayne worked/had worked on Whitworths?

Nice. I didn't think Wayne worked/had worked on Whitworths?
I think Wayne has worked on about everything but prefers certain brands. He’s winding down but still working for past clients when he can.

I have a local gunsmith who can do the work but wondered what aftermarket trigger I should buy? Timney?
Unlike Zbrojovka rifles, Zastava rifles are very true mauser clone. There are triggers available

Timney trigger is one option.

Second option
(slim chance) contact zastava USA, and ask them if they have available Zastava DAT trigger.
DAT trigger is actually single set trigger.
Info:

From link:
When purchasing this type of sporting rifle, the customer can choose one of the following types of trigger mechanism:
  • with single trigger
  • with single trigger DAT (possibility to push the trigger forward and get light trigger pull)
  • with double trigger (possibility to prepare for firing with one trigger and then have light trigger pull on the other trigger)
Third Option, Rusan zastava trigger, clone of timney
They will be available also from other dealers

Attachments

• Okidač s kočnicom, niklan - Mauser 98:48, Zastava M70.pdf
    278.8 KB · Views: 14
I have timneys in every Mauser variant I own, regardless of manufacturer and regardless of mil vs commercial..

There are “better” triggers out there..but I haven’t found anything close to Timney quality and performance at their price point…

And timney is a good company as well.. excellent customer service… run with very openly stated (and obvious) judeo-Christian values, etczzz

I have used Timneys for years but now I prefer Jard. Try one, you will love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AutumnBode

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!