AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.nkwesafarisbotswana.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hello Everyone

This is very last minute, but we have a season end deal on Elephant Leopard Combo. Hunt will take place in Chobe area of Botswana. Arrival and Departure will be from Kasane. Hunt will be 14 days. You can expect to shoot 50 pound elephant, of course larger is a possibility. Leopard will be a bait hunt. Pre-baiting will be done in advance. There will be $8,000 trophy fee returned if no shot opportunity on leopard. Hunt must take place by Sept 18th, which means hunt would need to start Sept 4th. Thank you for your consideration. This hunt usually goes for $95,000. Price is $55,000

615211c2-c1de-45ef-b377-1dab92b32e3d.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully someone’s schedule just magically opened up! Helluva deal!

Smoking Deal...to bad I just got back. Hopefully someone can jump on this offer.

HH

Drop and go!!! Someone needs to get busy packing….

Can the elephant hunt be done alone? I'am looking to hunt between 4/25/24 -5/8/24. Also please attach a plains game price list.

Damn, too bad - the Drs tell me I'll still be mending from my shoulder surgery. I got a nice elephant in Botswana a couple years ago.

I also wanted to know if someone was able to drop everything and go on this deal. I've been a lot but I think one of these last minute deals would be so exciting!

I obviously misread the date - I thought it was upcoming. Damn - I was in Africa when this was originally offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuyixinwei26

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!