Reaction score
Website
bosssafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, United States, Wisconsin, Florida, South Dakota, Minnesota
First Timer Package:
1 x Eland
1 x Kudu
1 x Nyala
1 x Bushbuck
1 x Impala
1 x Warthog
7 x Days (1 arrival day, 1 departure day, and 5 days in the bush)
@ $6,950 USD

The hunt will take place in 2022/2023

- Observers are welcome ($250 per day) - Can accommodate up to 6 hunters at a time.
- Other species are available to be hunted from the standard price list.
- Hunters will be collected and returned to Johannesburg.
- Bow or Rifle

Package price includes:
- Accommodation, meals, and beverages.
- Professional Hunter, Hunting Vehicle
- Trackers, Skinners, Camp Staff
- Field Prep of trophies and delivery to Taxidermy
- Transport to and from Johannesburg airport.

Package price excludes:
- Taxidermy and shipping
- Additional animals hunted
- Gratuities for guides and staff (Discretionary)
- Airfare
- Tax (If applicable)

eland1.png
IMG_4978.png
IMG_4993.png
DSC04743.png
IMG_5532.png
Photo Aug 09, 11 44 09 AM.png

Seems a great value for a plains game hunt. How big are the properties that you are hunting? Distance from accommodations? 6 animals seems to be pushing it. Especially if a hunter wants decent trophy quality. How far to Kruger or other activities for non-hunters?
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

We make use of a few properties in South Africa. The bushbuck in this package is the tricky one, however, we have a fantastic hunting area very close to the Kruger National park. Most of our hunting is done on the property where the lodge is, however, like everyone else, we have neighboring properties that we have access to as well. These properties range from the smallest being 3000 hectares to some of the bigger properties that are 10,000 + hectares. We have always been successful in "tagging out", but then again it is hunting. Being so close to the Kruger National Park, it would be very easy for us to arrange additional activities for your family. We pride ourselves on hunting quality trophy animals and I can assure you, that's what you will find with us. We are not the type of company that pressurizes our guests into shooting animals that they wouldn't be happy with, or animals that wouldn't represent our standards of quality. If you are interested in booking or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me: Wayne@bosssafaris.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuyixinwei26

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!