Special Swarovski Pricing For AH!

Have any Z8i with the BRT reticle?

Not in stock. Send me a PM with Swaro number you are looking for and will get you availability and Price. Will give you a good deal for sure. Just got @ Green Chili a Z8i. I can have within 24 hours if needed and turn around same day to you.
Sent you a PM with my cell
Mark

I want to say that Mark went above and beyond in his transaction with me. Communication was superb…pricing beat my main online sources…it was even a fun transaction with a good natured, humorous guy. I will certainly be using him again and wish I had connected with him sooner! He didn’t have the exact model in stock but he got on the phone with his rep and had it overnighted to him and I will receive it very quickly from him. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

I want to say that Mark went above and beyond in his transaction with me. Communication was superb…pricing beat my main online sources…it was even a fun transaction with a good natured, humorous guy. I will certainly be using him again and wish I had connected with him sooner! He didn’t have the exact model in stock but he got on the phone with his rep and had it overnighted to him and I will receive it very quickly from him. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Thank you for the kind words and trusting me with your purchase. I enjoy helping AHers out and chatting about hunting safaris!

We stand behind our products also!
If you ever have an issue with a Swarovski we have sold you. You contact me and get it back to me. I will take care of dealing with Swarovski about repair / replacement. That is our policy!

HEY ALL!
JUST GOT ANOTHER BATCH OF THE EL 10X42 BINOS IN!!!
WE HAD SOLD OUT THANKS TO ALL THE AH ORDERS!

I CAN NOT POST THE SALE PRICE UNTIL AUG 1 WHEN SWARO ANNOUNCES IT,
BUT IT IS A GOOD DEAL. IT WILL BE A LIMITED TIME SALE!

I HAVE A SPEACIAL FOR AH ALSO ON IT IF PAYING BY CHECK!

AS ALWAYS, NO SALES TAX IF SHIPPING OUT OF STATE

PM ME FOR DETAILS OR LOOK OUT ON AUG 1 FOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

THANKS

TO ALL AH MEMBERS
WE WILL BE SHIPPING ONLY BY UPS FROM NOW ON
NO MORE FEDEX, THEY HAVE DENIED TWO CLAIMS ON DAMAGED ITEMS SHIPPED THRU THEM THAT WAS THERE MISHANDLING OF PACKAGES BUT STILL DENIED CLAIM

FEDEX IS TRULY SORRY SHIPPER
WE HOPE UPS WILL BE BETTER

MARK

Mark, did you also say that UPS has more pick up options for you? If so, that's the way to go. Maybe they would even cut you a discount if you were exclusive to them.

Mark, did you also say that UPS has more pick up options for you? If so, that's the way to go. Maybe they would even cut you a discount if you were exclusive to them.

We have been UPS for 20 plus years with them
Recently switched to FedEx about 2 years ago. FedEx was less on ground and overnight than UPS.

We will be UPS only from now on

FedEx damaged a rifle in shipment to another AHer and Denied the claim. This was the last straw that broke me from using them ever again.

A BIG THANK YOU!
TO ALL THE AH'rs. THAT HAVE ORDERED SWARO Z8i IS THE LAST FEW DAYS!!
LIKE I HAVE SAID. I CAN BEAT JUST ABOUT ANYONES PRICE.

STAY TUNED FOR SWARO EL 10x42 Price DEAL IN MORNING.

SPECIAL PRICING
LIMITED TIME SALE
SWAROVSKI EL 10x42
$1999 plus shipping credit card (avg shipping $45-50)
$1999 includes shipping paid by check(saves us all the 3% card fees)

IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP

AS ALWAYS BEST TO CALL ME AT SHOP.

THANKS
MARK

I bought a pair of the 10x42 el to replace my 20 year old different brand pair. My old pair got passed on to my younger hunters and dad finally got himself an upgrade.
Stayed in the mountains late last night and on the way home just before true dark, we saw elk on the skyline. Pulled over and started glassing. There were three brands of bino represented in the truck and the swaro was noticeably better than the other two. We played pass the glass until it was too dark to care anymore.
I’m glad I bought these binoculars and grateful for the price reduction. Always enjoy working with Mark, personal, honest, fast-thanks again!

I bought a pair of the 10x42 el to replace my 20 year old different brand pair. My old pair got passed on to my younger hunters and dad finally got himself an upgrade.
Stayed in the mountains late last night and on the way home just before true dark, we saw elk on the skyline. Pulled over and started glassing. There were three brands of bino represented in the truck and the swaro was noticeably better than the other two. We played pass the glass until it was too dark to care anymore.
I’m glad I bought these binoculars and grateful for the price reduction. Always enjoy working with Mark, personal, honest, fast-thanks again!

Thank You for trusting us with your purchase.
Glad all is working for you

EXCITING NEWS!!

Swarovski Rep was just by the shop.
Got to handle the New to be released.

Z8i 34mm tube 4Ai-F

Have a couple on order and taking orders for early to mid October delivery.

Call for price as always.

Mark

For some reason could not load pictures from shop account.

IMG_6403.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

IMG_6405.jpg

IMG_6406.jpg

Did you get to compare it to the Z8i?

Yes I did
The new 34mm tube has a bigger field of view
Also glass seems clearer. It does have a larger eye end than the 30mm Z8i
Which may make a difference with bolt handle clearance in really low rings.
Will just have to see when one is mounted up.

Rep said standard Z8i we are used to will remain in production for awhile. There is talk tho of cutting back certain model offerings in it tho.

ONLY 2 OF THESE COMING IN!

JUST GOT CONFIRMATION ON SHIPPING TO ME

SWAROVSKI 59013 Z3 3-10X42 4A
ONLY 2 OF THEM COMING IN NEXT WEEK

CALL OR PM IF YOU WANT AH PRICE AND GET ONE

NO 3-9X36 YET THEY ARE STILL A MONTH OR SO OUT I WAS TOLD

ONLY 2 OF THESE COMING IN!

JUST GOT CONFIRMATION ON SHIPPING TO ME

SWAROVSKI 59013 Z3 3-10X42 4A
ONLY 2 OF THEM COMING IN NEXT WEEK

CALL OR PM IF YOU WANT AH PRICE AND GET ONE

NO 3-9X36 YET THEY ARE STILL A MONTH OR SO OUT I WAS TOLD
I’d like a quote on one of those shipped to 12581 if you could.

THIS WEEKS SPECIALS!

SWAROVSKI EL 10X42 $1999 FREE SHIPPING AND NO SALES TAX

SWAROVSKI Z3 3-10X42 4A CALL FOR PRICING CAN NOT POST THIS SALE PRICE PER SWARO AGREEMENT! WILL INCLUED FREE SHIPPING!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWYJada061

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!