SOUTH AFRICA: On The Way To My One Day Safari

Wo
One day. Wow that's better then none, but .... There has to be some present you can buy to stretch it out to two days. :)
Working on it. Already slipping in maybe I can hunt another half day. Lol

Thanks everyone gotta love the support you get from members.

Congratulations Mik
You are in good hands with Jono! Enjoy
. Congratulations Mike on some fine trophies. Look forward to your report and pictures.

Best of luck, enjoy!

Enjoyed our first day on the cape , had lunch in Jeffries Bay with Jono and Justine. The wife and I did a little shopping all in all an enjoyable day topped off with a wonderful dinner at the Zebra lodge. Tomorrow a day a Addo elephant park with a picnic lunch. Wednesday it's hunting day! That's me and the wife the tall guy in the middle is Jono.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you a day for her at a nice spa will get you another day. Hope you have a great trip even if it is only one day of hunting

Good luck, I am anxious to see that report. I leave for SA for my cape buff on the 11th!

I didnt know you were taking your daughter with you ?
When does that growly old tart you told me about arrive ?
Tell Jono I'm still thinking of coming over for a free range bush buck and hes still in the sights .
Cheers dory .

I didnt know you were taking your daughter with you ?
When does that growly old tart you told me about arrive ?
Tell Jono I'm still thinking of coming over for a free range bush buck and hes still in the sights .
Cheers dory .
Will do. And you made my wife's day. Lol

Had a great day at Addo elephant park. And what a thrill to see 3 cheetahs on a kill from several hundred yards. Jono has been there hundreds of times and this was the first time he's seen a cheetah. Also visited Paul at Relive African taxidermy. That's BillC's giraffe in the back ground. Looking good Billy.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hi everyone, had a good morning today. Took the Nyala after a long stalk. One shot at 90 yards and it was done. Didn't see any bushbuck this morning but going back out this afternoon to look for one as well as waterbuck.

image.jpeg

Great start Johnny! Go finish the day off right with a big bushbuck this afternoon!

Nice heavy horned nyala will make a great mount. Good luck on the bushbuck.

How did you like pauls shop? Hoping the giraffe will be in a crate in the next month just about ready to have it shipped.

I liked Paul a lot , your giraffe looks great. Make me want one lol. I'll be leaving my trophies with him. Hoping for that bushbuck later on today so I can complete my slam. If I see a good waterbuck he's going down.

Congrats Johnny, lets hope the afternoon brings your bushbuck.

Glad you got your Nyala Johnny. Good look on the bushbuck!

Great Nyala JohnnyBlues.....he will look great in your trophy room! Can I ask a serious question?

Was that giraffe still grinning about Billc running away from it? Thought I could just make out a slight grin!

Great Nyala JohnnyBlues.....he will look great in your trophy room! Can I ask a serious question?

Was that giraffe still grinning about Billc running away from it? Thought I could just make out a slight grin!
Charlie I won't tell you what he wispered in my ear.lol

Congrats on a beautiful Nyala! Hoping to have one like it stand in front of me in Aug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielSide

Latest profile posts

Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone