SOUTH AFRICA: Lion Hunt With KMG Hunting Safaris

bassasdaindia

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
I haven't had he time to write a hunt report yet , I certainly will when time allows , however Marius is your man to book your hunts through .

Marius called me recently with a cancelled Lion hunt and offered it to me , although a Lion hunt had never really featured high on my list it was a hunt that I couldn't refuse.

My rifle of choice was my Winchester M70 in 375 h&h .

Hunt report to follow , thank you Marius for your professional assistance.

Lion AH.jpg
Lion AH 2.jpg

Congrats bassasdaindia! Nice lion! Looking forward to your report.

Yes Marius from KMG safaris surely is a great choice when it comes to any specialized hunt, no doubt!

Congrats @bassasdaindia on a fine looking lion, looking forward to hearing the details. I am also looking forward to a lioness hunt with Marius this summer!

@adgunner thanks for the wishes , I wish you the best of luck for your Lioness .

Wow! Cant wait for the report!

Start writing.....

Congratulations.

Just beautiful. Congratulations.

Good looking cat Larry

Congrats on great lion!

Congrats on your lion! What a beauty!

image.jpg

06h00 and Marius takes me to the range in the area of our hunt , the night before he asked me if my rifle was on , but we both preferred to check it before our hunt began.

My 375 h&h is zeroed at 100m , he puts the sticks at the 50m mark and tells me to take a shot .

"That will do " was his comment after my first and only shot on the range.

Yup, that sounds like Marius.

Looks like Trumps oldest boy hence the ...blocked out mug

View attachment 171670

06h00 and Marius takes me to the range in the area of our hunt , the night before he asked me if my rifle was on , but we both preferred to check it before our hunt began.

My 375 h&h is zeroed at 100m , he puts the sticks at the 50m mark and tells me to take a shot .

"That will do " was his comment after my first and only shot on the range.
Nice shooting!!!

Super Lion!

I wish I was on a list that gets calls like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul 405

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.
Safari Dave wrote on CoElkHunter's profile.
I didn't get drawn for Wyoming this year.

Are you planning to hunt Unit 4 this fall?

(Thinking about coming out)
another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.